Salmon's request thread

Post here if you're seeking rp's
FreshBritishSalmon
Mid-Carder

Salmon's request thread

Unread post by FreshBritishSalmon »

So I have been out for a while and, though I have got a few threads ongoing, I thought it would be wise to put a post up saying what I am looking for for each of my fighters.

Lightweights

For Clara, I am looking for anything apartment or hentai based. Result doesn't matter, I am happy with either, though if pushed, I would like a win or two for her.

For my Young Lioness Collei, I am looking for anything hentai or messy, or any match involving her taking on a striker to hone her technique as a striker. She too is looking for a W or two

For Yuuka, I am open. Being a less experienced fighter, I am looking for some Ls for her in any style that isn't hardcore. More leaning towards mat wrestling or hentai with her, but I am open to ideas

Middleweights

For Noel, I am looking for standard matches for her to test her skills. She can win or lose these styles. She is also open to a defeat in hentai, her main weakness.

For Iono, she is looking for high profile matches, or matches against popular streamers/high ranked fighters of LAW to bolster her social media standings. She can win or lose, though she would likely lose to high ranked fighters. She can do mat wrestling or hentai.

Kafka is my heel, so she is looking for opponents she can control and manipulate with her conniving speech. She is also open to being beaten by anybody, though I am looking for cute lightweights to beat her. She can do any style, even hardcore.

Nilou is primarily looking for lewd matches, win or lose, against anybody. I have no preference against who she fights. She can also do mat wrestling and standard matches.

Emily is looking for wins in hentai against any opponent to bolster her confidence for a push for the hentai belt. She would even take on men in this regard.

Yahagi is looking for body-to-body matches or hentai matches with similarly muscular girls. She can win or lose.

Akiko is a new fighter, so I am looking for a loss in her debut. She can do apartment wrestling, mat wrestling and hentai.

Like Akiko, Uzume is a new fighter. She can do any style but hardcore, and I am looking for losses for her

Makoto Kikuchi

Makoto, again, is a new fighter, but I want her to get a narrow win against someone. She can do standard, mat or hentai, but I am open to other styles.

Amy is my resident jobber, so naturally, she will be getting squashed frequently. Though, I am open to ideas of her fluking a victory if a good idea arises. She will do any style but hardcore.

Heavyweights

Fern is a new fighter, but I am looking for her to get a narrow win in her next match. She does hentai, apartment and smother matches.

Keiko is looking for tough rivals around her size in hentai or apartment wrestling, but I am open to the idea of her taking on middle or lightweights too.

Oriana is an open book. I am happy for her to do anything with anyone (with the exception of hardcore). I am happy for her to win or lose.

Kusanali is primarily looking for hentai or smother matches against anybody. She can dabble in standard and mat wrestling and apartment too. She can win or lose.

Shiho is looking for a debut. I am happy for her to try anything, though I am leaning more to hentai or smother with her.

Unzen is another new fighter looking for a debut. She wants hentai matches, apartment matches and smother matches, though can do mat and standard too. I would prefer for her to win her debut, and possibly gain a rival in hentai/smother.

If anybody wishes to discuss a match with me, you may DM me on Discord at FreshBritishSalmon. Similarly, you can DM me here if you do not have it, though my replies here will be slower. Thank you for looking at my request page, and happy tussling!

• Random Topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post

Return to “Thread Requests”