I'm looking for people to squash my new jobber Fuuka Yamagishi, http://law-rp.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=13&t=9745
I'm looking for longer threads, and the only restriction for opponents is that they need to be female. Any weight class is fine. And any skill level is fine. Even jobbers as long as they're okay with getting a win. I'd also like to note that I'm looking for multiple threads for Fuuka, so don't shy away if you think the request is taken. It's open until I delete this post.
Discord is below and my preferred method of contact. PMs also work.
Fights for Fuuka
- deezcastforms
- Legend
- Posts: 4130
- Joined: Wed Jan 20, 2021 11:07 pm
- Has thanked: 5 times
- Been thanked: 243 times
- Contact:
- SimplePride
- Banned
- Posts: 2644
- Joined: Thu Oct 31, 2019 5:15 pm
- Location: The 334
- Has thanked: 88 times
- Been thanked: 207 times
- Contact:
-
- Random Topics
- Replies
- Views
- Last post
-
- 32Replies
- 3685 Views
- Last post by Bare
Mon Sep 05, 2022 8:53 pm
-
- 11Replies
- 1300 Views
- Last post by dlamp
Sat Mar 26, 2022 10:22 am
-
- 4Replies
- 784 Views
- Last post by Ichi
Fri Mar 03, 2023 11:33 pm
-
- 64Replies
- 5736 Views
- Last post by FreestylePoet
Wed Oct 12, 2022 3:08 am
-
- 51Replies
- 3944 Views
- Last post by Dubski
Sun Jan 08, 2023 4:33 am
