So, quite frankly I've been on the Discord and I've been here and... I sadly haven't found anyone that has made this enjoyable at all. People are just too busy or just see me as a number.
I've tried to do what I can to reach out but it seems I'm just not so easily welcomed. Can YOU change that? Make this place feel fun and welcoming? That I'm not a number on the list? I welcome you to try.
Help Me Enjoy This
-
- Random Topics
- Replies
- Views
- Last post
-
-
Takeshi Ishikawa (Musician, Promoter, Event Speaker)
Last post by TheSuitedOwl « Mon Sep 30, 2019 1:05 am - 1Replies
- 1170 Views
- Last post by TheSuitedOwl
Mon Sep 30, 2019 1:05 am
-
-
- 2Replies
- 824 Views
- Last post by xalex
Tue Oct 01, 2019 3:11 pm
-
- 2Replies
- 1241 Views
- Last post by winner3
Mon Sep 11, 2017 7:01 am
-
- 1Replies
- 838 Views
- Last post by winner3
Sat Oct 13, 2018 9:49 pm