Hey ho! Another awkward Thread Request
- jdo_sss
- NitroVitro#3403
- Posts: 1102
- Joined: Fri Sep 25, 2020 9:00 pm
- Has thanked: 14 times
- Been thanked: 35 times
Hey ho! Another awkward Thread Request
So I know never cease to make embarrassing or awkward thread requests, but I'm not a fan of making stables, tag teams or relationships (dating wise) same characters I've created. It's a bit more on the lazy side for me not against anyone who does that, but think it makes more interesting storylines. So here comes the awkward part at least for me anyways. Looking for someone to date my OC (yes it's a male character) I think in general had a match it'd me much more entertaining as well. If you have any characters in mind for him please let me know on my discord jdo_sss and as usual my character on my profile. If you're not interested just don't reply as usual. -Thanks
-
- Random Topics
- Replies
- Views
- Last post
-
- 1Replies
- 1171 Views
- Last post by Crescent Sun
Tue Aug 30, 2022 11:45 pm
-
- 9Replies
- 1612 Views
- Last post by deezcastforms
Wed Sep 07, 2022 1:30 am
-
- 1Replies
- 2589 Views
- Last post by BlackAkuma
Wed Aug 31, 2022 4:48 am
-
- 8Replies
- 1107 Views
- Last post by Arista
Sun Oct 15, 2023 7:07 pm
-
- 7Replies
- 1266 Views
- Last post by Mysterdio
Wed Aug 31, 2022 9:09 pm