Okay so unless I had a stroke and forgot about an old one this should be my request thread for the foreseeable future. For the moment I have things just about where I need them but there are two weak points I’d like to work on soon enough.
1. Helena needs some more stuff. Nothing set in stone just something so she’s not sitting out her contract. ^^
2. Ayame Akan is one match away from being qualified so if you want a one off that could be good. If you want a feud that could also be good and I’m happy to help set one up if you have an idea let me know.
All my characters are in my tag at the moment.
Taking LAW to Task!
-
Taskmaster12
- Main-Eventer
- Posts: 2179
- Joined: Wed May 16, 2018 6:13 pm
- Has thanked: 10 times
- Been thanked: 170 times
-
- Random Topics
- Replies
- Views
- Last post
-
- 1Replies
- 5450 Views
- Last post by Jaystar
Mon Jan 25, 2021 10:54 pm
-
-
Fight to the Bottom (LAWless title hunt open thread)
Last post by Taskmaster12 « Tue Jan 26, 2021 12:13 am - 45Replies
- 4775 Views
- Last post by Devilish53
Mon May 24, 2021 8:28 pm
-
-
- 1Replies
- 1189 Views
- Last post by torra shinjiro17
Tue Jan 26, 2021 4:19 pm
-
- 45Replies
- 4292 Views
- Last post by Bare
Wed Jul 07, 2021 6:44 pm
-
- 23Replies
- 2618 Views
- Last post by Teenwrestler
Sun Feb 14, 2021 3:11 pm