So, it has come to my attention that i need more matches under my belt lol. Anyway since I'm really bad at asking people and such I'm just posting here. I'd love to have a match and am really open to just about anything as long as it could make sense story wise. I do have plans kinda for certain characters so sorry if i don't budge much on one or two things but other than that im totally open.
Feel free to check out my roster in my sig and pm me. If ya don't have my trillian it's noob123 ...i think. I hope
Matches
-
- Random Topics
- Replies
- Views
- Last post
-
-
Debut match! Imperial Russian Empire vs Two-Star Rangers(d)
Last post by Geckosun « Sat Oct 07, 2017 9:46 pm - 57Replies
- 8423 Views
- Last post by Geckosun
Mon Oct 30, 2017 8:13 pm
-
-
- 1Replies
- 4806 Views
- Last post by anime_hentaifighter
Sat Oct 07, 2017 9:53 pm
-
- 1Replies
- 2292 Views
- Last post by anime_hentaifighter
Sat Oct 07, 2017 9:59 pm
-
- 66Replies
- 9503 Views
- Last post by anime_hentaifighter
Sat Dec 09, 2017 11:17 pm
-
- 2Replies
- 7147 Views
- Last post by winner3
Sun Oct 08, 2017 6:27 am