Seeing the positive response to Mighty Yukiko's roster page has inspired me to throw down the gauntlet! If you would like a match against Yukiko, please PM me and I'm sure we can get something worked out
A MIGHTY challenge!
- Rainmaker619
- Master of Bearhugs
- Posts: 470
- Joined: Tue Jun 06, 2017 11:54 pm
- Has thanked: 4 times
- Been thanked: 73 times
A MIGHTY challenge!
Hello all!
Seeing the positive response to Mighty Yukiko's roster page has inspired me to throw down the gauntlet! If you would like a match against Yukiko, please PM me and I'm sure we can get something worked out
Seeing the positive response to Mighty Yukiko's roster page has inspired me to throw down the gauntlet! If you would like a match against Yukiko, please PM me and I'm sure we can get something worked out
-
- Random Topics
- Replies
- Views
- Last post
-
-
Irelia Xu vs Daisuke Takeuchi - Hardcore "I'm Sorry" Match
Last post by winner3 « Fri Jul 31, 2020 5:52 pm - 15Replies
- 2402 Views
- Last post by winner3
Thu Jul 29, 2021 6:24 pm
-
-
- 1Replies
- 3549 Views
- Last post by Darius 2.0
Fri Jul 31, 2020 8:24 pm
-
- 1Replies
- 9619 Views
- Last post by Darius 2.0
Sat Aug 01, 2020 12:12 am
-
- 38Replies
- 7372 Views
- Last post by Monsy
Fri May 10, 2024 3:14 pm
