Wow.
Well since it appears that most of my thread partners have gone inactive, I now have a void to fill. If anyone's interested in just about any kind of thread let me know. Characters and stuff are linked in my sig and I hope something looks interesting to someone ^w^
Anyways just to give a jumping off point of things I might be looking for.
- an actual debut for Meili
- a fun themed match with Emerald and/or a bit of interaction outside the ring. (See link cause she's not in my sig)
http://law-rp.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f ... erald#p302
- any random character building or fun thread with any character
- training thread with Erin, Julia, or Suzume
- most matches with most characters really. I'm not usually picky about whether I win or lose.
Much request. Very Thread
- Noob
- Eternal Rookie
- Posts: 2463
- Joined: Mon May 22, 2017 3:43 pm
- Has thanked: 5 times
- Been thanked: 147 times
Much request. Very Thread
Noob's Cavalcade of Combatants
Discord - Noob6737
Feel free to message me about anything~
I love chatting with all ya peeps ^w^
Discord - Noob6737
Feel free to message me about anything~
I love chatting with all ya peeps ^w^
- anime_hentaifighter
- Hall of Fame
- Posts: 18510
- Joined: Sun May 21, 2017 11:24 am
- Location: trillian ashleysexfighter
- Has thanked: 4962 times
- Been thanked: 657 times
-
- Random Topics
- Replies
- Views
- Last post
-
- 1Replies
- 1182 Views
- Last post by hts
Tue Nov 19, 2024 9:57 am
-
- 16Replies
- 4653 Views
- Last post by Devastated
Fri Feb 21, 2025 2:09 am
-
- 2Replies
- 1481 Views
- Last post by SimplyMoon
Mon Jun 15, 2026 2:07 am
-
- 1Replies
- 646 Views
- Last post by TiefBlau
Tue Nov 19, 2024 5:59 pm
-
- 1Replies
- 1529 Views
- Last post by Underdoggo
Tue Nov 19, 2024 9:03 pm