Hello! I am new here and I am ready to begin my first RP, I would love to introduce my girl, Anna Kaboom into LAW proper.
If you are interest please send me a PM so we can discuss the rp, I'm up for any style of match. I am fairly new to RP so I am eager to get practice in and have a good match.
looking forward to getting started!
Anna Kaboom request!
- AnnaKaboom
- Newbie
- Posts: 6
- Joined: Mon Dec 17, 2018 1:00 am
- Location: USA
- Been thanked: 7 times
- anime_hentaifighter
- Hall of Fame
- Posts: 18510
- Joined: Sun May 21, 2017 11:24 am
- Location: trillian ashleysexfighter
- Has thanked: 4958 times
- Been thanked: 657 times
Re: Anna Kaboom request!
Have to say that I thought your character was interesting. Hope we can set up a match between our characters
- AnnaKaboom
- Newbie
- Posts: 6
- Joined: Mon Dec 17, 2018 1:00 am
- Location: USA
- Been thanked: 7 times
- anime_hentaifighter
- Hall of Fame
- Posts: 18510
- Joined: Sun May 21, 2017 11:24 am
- Location: trillian ashleysexfighter
- Has thanked: 4958 times
- Been thanked: 657 times
-
- Random Topics
- Replies
- Views
- Last post
-
-
Junko Kuroboshi vs Allison Tumbleweed[D] - Yet Another Blonde
Last post by FinyBoy « Mon Jun 01, 2020 9:19 pm - 63Replies
- 5294 Views
- Last post by FinyBoy
Sun Jul 05, 2020 5:15 pm
-
-
- 62Replies
- 5147 Views
- Last post by Ringropes98
Sun Jul 05, 2020 3:21 pm
-
-
Allison Tumbleweed vs Miyabi Mey: A strange goodnight.
Last post by Ringropes98 « Wed Jun 03, 2020 1:25 am - 63Replies
- 5986 Views
- Last post by Ringropes98
Sun Jul 12, 2020 12:40 pm
-
-
- 8Replies
- 1497 Views
- Last post by SimplePride
Tue Jun 09, 2020 1:48 pm