I want to make more matches with ViVi!
I've been thinking for a while now that I should put some things in place to promote some stories. They don't necessarily have to be stories that require a continuation, but an idea that acts as a long-term goal, or at least within the gimmick of the character. So I want to set some goals for myself to make the threads I do with my partners more entertaining. Entertaining for me and my partner first of all, of course.
I want to steer ViVi's career more towards Hentai, where stripping and punishing the opponent and driving them mindbreaking is this girl's goal, as she is a showwoman who loves to make matches a spectacle of domination and cruelty, so why not aim to find jobbers to throw at her?
If anyone is interested, feel free to discord me or talk to me by inbox me on the site to find out more.
ViVi's Profile:
viewtopic.php?f=12&t=11654
A prey for a queen
- Hagen-Autem
- Upper Mid-Carder
- Posts: 1553
- Joined: Sun Aug 15, 2021 7:26 am
- Location: Panama
- Has thanked: 517 times
- Been thanked: 248 times
-
- Random Topics
- Replies
- Views
- Last post
-
- 2Replies
- 3783 Views
- Last post by SweetHeart
Thu Mar 04, 2021 1:02 am
-
- 14Replies
- 2484 Views
- Last post by Ultima
Wed Jul 07, 2021 11:27 pm
-
-
Breaking a nail- The Shinobi Sunshine/Tina vs The Queendom!
Last post by SubtleRoar « Thu Mar 04, 2021 4:59 am - 136Replies
- 10264 Views
- Last post by Highfly
Fri Jul 16, 2021 10:29 am
-
-
- 70Replies
- 6949 Views
- Last post by TheManVan
Sun Nov 13, 2022 6:08 am
-
- 1Replies
- 3364 Views
- Last post by Epicsnivy
Thu Mar 04, 2021 2:41 pm