In Need Of A Tag Team
-
Highfly
- Hall of Fame
- Posts: 17120
- Joined: Tue May 23, 2017 9:45 pm
- Has thanked: 1 time
- Been thanked: 297 times
In Need Of A Tag Team
Hello everyone! I am in need of a tag team to face the sudden pairing if Alaina and Akuma's Valley Doll! We are looking for a team (jobber or otherwise) who would be comfortable losing to our duo. If anyone has a team that can help us with this please let me know! Thank you very much in advance!
- ScylliasExoter
- Upper Mid-Carder
- Posts: 1953
- Joined: Wed Jan 26, 2022 3:47 am
- Has thanked: 38 times
- Been thanked: 89 times
Re: In Need Of A Tag Team
I'm open to my tag team wrestling your characters. I'm fine with losing but would prefer it not be a squash.
- Malkavia
- Mid-Carder
- Posts: 1119
- Joined: Thu Jun 30, 2022 4:57 pm
- Has thanked: 300 times
- Been thanked: 317 times
Re: In Need Of A Tag Team
The Dokis are always available for tagteam jobbing, especially Natsuki x Yuri
Guess they wanted me to show off what I do
But I couldn't care any less to show you
Cause though I'm a hare, I've got nothing to prove
Though I'm a hare, I've got nothing to prove
--Madilyn Mei
Roster
Discord: feel free to add _malkavia.
But I couldn't care any less to show you
Cause though I'm a hare, I've got nothing to prove
Though I'm a hare, I've got nothing to prove
--Madilyn Mei
Roster
Discord: feel free to add _malkavia.
-
- Random Topics
- Replies
- Views
- Last post
-
- 1Replies
- 756 Views
- Last post by DSX93
Fri Apr 21, 2023 2:33 am
-
-
Karma in a Ocean of Sweetness (Gina Livingston vs. Saya Tachibana)
Last post by TheManVan « Fri Apr 21, 2023 6:40 am - 15Replies
- 1820 Views
- Last post by TheManVan
Fri Jun 21, 2024 4:30 am
-
-
- 13Replies
- 1753 Views
- Last post by Weonna
Sun Oct 01, 2023 1:55 am
-
-
War of Water and Fire: Noelle Silva vs Nashi Dragneel
Last post by deezcastforms « Fri Apr 21, 2023 8:14 am - 76Replies
- 6355 Views
- Last post by deezcastforms
Wed Jul 05, 2023 9:43 am
-
-
- 1Replies
- 625 Views
- Last post by thesteedman
Fri Apr 21, 2023 3:56 pm