Open to ideas and I'm good with either winning or losing in matches, we can discuss that. I'm good with most matches as long as it isn't any bloody. I'm good with being a future friend, rival or maybe even a enemy.
Hakuno's debut/matches
- monkey299
- Opener
- Posts: 972
- Joined: Sun Apr 05, 2020 3:52 pm
- Has thanked: 263 times
- Been thanked: 86 times
Hakuno's debut/matches
Hello! Looking for a debut match against Hakuno(viewtopic.php?f=12&t=17512). After that, I also would be looking for new matches against her as well. (I'm also completely new to this so might expect me to ask some dumb questions.
)
Open to ideas and I'm good with either winning or losing in matches, we can discuss that. I'm good with most matches as long as it isn't any bloody. I'm good with being a future friend, rival or maybe even a enemy.
Open to ideas and I'm good with either winning or losing in matches, we can discuss that. I'm good with most matches as long as it isn't any bloody. I'm good with being a future friend, rival or maybe even a enemy.
- monkey299
- Opener
- Posts: 972
- Joined: Sun Apr 05, 2020 3:52 pm
- Has thanked: 263 times
- Been thanked: 86 times
-
- Random Topics
- Replies
- Views
- Last post
-
- 2Replies
- 638 Views
- Last post by anime_hentaifighter
Wed Mar 10, 2021 8:41 am
-
- 61Replies
- 5099 Views
- Last post by Devilish53
Sat May 21, 2022 6:49 pm
-
- 43Replies
- 4824 Views
- Last post by Devilish53
Tue Oct 12, 2021 2:27 pm
-
- 1Replies
- 609 Views
- Last post by RJD
Tue Mar 09, 2021 12:40 am