Hi hello hi it's me this goof who keeps being completely gripped by business and dumb stuff that I kept disappearing. I am back again!! Ahh I would really like to add two matches to my stuff!!
I will be posting to anyone who is--fine with me still posting to them with threads I'm already in of course!! I just wanna..kick myself back in to everything so I really wanna open up another match or two!
I am gonna be a goof and ask that the match involve Heather. I think my muse gets super shot when I try to use my other characters more and it kills my motivation becauuuse I feel bad when I don't wanna post to a single thread that it makes me not wanna post to the others so I'm a dumb goof.
I would really be up for..super smothery opponents! Female or Male!
Bring Me Back Hello
- ThurmanMermanPlx
- Opener
- Posts: 774
- Joined: Wed Dec 13, 2023 5:38 pm
- Location: West Coast
- Has thanked: 379 times
- Been thanked: 227 times
- Contact:
Re: Bring Me Back Hello
Some day, some day I do want to do a match with Heather, since she's the first character that got me motivated to join the RP scene here. Alas, my thread count is currently overflowing beyond comfort.
But I for one am quite glad to see you trying to be active again!
But I for one am quite glad to see you trying to be active again!
My RP profile/preferences
Red's Requests (updated 9/21/26)
Audrey Trovita (LW) || Audrey (mixed)
Keira Robinson (MW) || Keira (mixed)
Delphine Abyssia (MW, young lioness)
discord thurmanmermanplx
(same as username)
Red's Requests (updated 9/21/26)
Audrey Trovita (LW) || Audrey (mixed)
Keira Robinson (MW) || Keira (mixed)
Delphine Abyssia (MW, young lioness)
discord thurmanmermanplx
(same as username)
- SimplyMoon
- TV-worthy
- Posts: 430
- Joined: Fri Apr 16, 2021 9:33 pm
- Has thanked: 12 times
- Been thanked: 37 times
-
- Random Topics
- Replies
- Views
- Last post
-
-
Law's hottest and newest reporter - Lois Lee
Last post by anime_hentaifighter « Tue Jun 17, 2025 3:12 pm - 1Replies
- 1971 Views
- Last post by anime_hentaifighter
Tue Jun 17, 2025 3:12 pm
-
-
- 32Replies
- 2972 Views
- Last post by BuggyD501
Fri Jun 20, 2025 6:16 pm
-
- 2Replies
- 2610 Views
- Last post by 3ho
Mon Jun 15, 2026 1:43 am
-
- 4Replies
- 1237 Views
- Last post by ThurmanMermanPlx
Wed Jun 18, 2025 4:28 am




