Hey everyone!
I seriously need some Apex qualifiers for my girls, Kennedy Lee and Lyra Heartfield. I’m starting late so I really need to have some matches to make up for lost time in these last few months. Preferably, I would like Kennedy to win most of her matches and Lyra to have a balanced record of wins and losses. If you’re interested, PM me here or on Discord and I’ll be down to discuss things in more detail. Thanks in advance to any potential takers!
Need Apex Qualifiers
-
Pegasus
- Icon
- Posts: 3233
- Joined: Fri Apr 15, 2022 12:54 am
- Has thanked: 4 times
- Been thanked: 324 times
Need Apex Qualifiers
Flight of the Pegasus roster: viewtopic.php?f=21&t=11975
Welcome to the Pegasus Cinematic Universe (outside of LAW projects) https://archiveofourown.org/users/jtstill423/works (Updated Link)
Welcome to the Pegasus Cinematic Universe (outside of LAW projects) https://archiveofourown.org/users/jtstill423/works (Updated Link)
-
- Random Topics
- Replies
- Views
- Last post
-
- 1Replies
- 1216 Views
- Last post by MsIshtar
Sun Nov 12, 2023 4:48 pm
-
- 1Replies
- 2019 Views
- Last post by MsIshtar
Sun Nov 12, 2023 6:29 pm
-
- 39Replies
- 3582 Views
- Last post by Albentes
Mon Dec 04, 2023 11:04 am
-
- 1Replies
- 1072 Views
- Last post by KamenWrestler
Sun Nov 12, 2023 11:11 pm
-
-
A different kind of lock-up - Nilou "The Flamboyance of Sabzerus" vs Penny "The Wrestling Maiden" Polendina
Last post by FreshBritishSalmon « Mon Nov 13, 2023 12:23 am - 22Replies
- 2057 Views
- Last post by The460Slayer
Sat Dec 09, 2023 2:56 pm
-