Wow.
Well since it appears that most of my thread partners have gone inactive, I now have a void to fill. If anyone's interested in just about any kind of thread let me know. Characters and stuff are linked in my sig and I hope something looks interesting to someone ^w^
Anyways just to give a jumping off point of things I might be looking for.
- an actual debut for Meili
- a fun themed match with Emerald and/or a bit of interaction outside the ring. (See link cause she's not in my sig)
http://law-rp.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f ... erald#p302
- any random character building or fun thread with any character
- training thread with Erin, Julia, or Suzume
- most matches with most characters really. I'm not usually picky about whether I win or lose.
Much request. Very Thread
- Noob
- Eternal Rookie
- Posts: 2463
- Joined: Mon May 22, 2017 3:43 pm
- Has thanked: 5 times
- Been thanked: 147 times
Much request. Very Thread
Noob's Cavalcade of Combatants
Discord - Noob6737
Feel free to message me about anything~
I love chatting with all ya peeps ^w^
Discord - Noob6737
Feel free to message me about anything~
I love chatting with all ya peeps ^w^
- anime_hentaifighter
- Hall of Fame
- Posts: 18510
- Joined: Sun May 21, 2017 11:24 am
- Location: trillian ashleysexfighter
- Has thanked: 4962 times
- Been thanked: 657 times
-
- Random Topics
- Replies
- Views
- Last post
-
- 62Replies
- 7538 Views
- Last post by lyannapelon
Fri Mar 20, 2026 2:33 am
-
- 11Replies
- 4151 Views
- Last post by dlamp
Mon Aug 08, 2022 4:14 pm
-
- 1Replies
- 1434 Views
- Last post by TickTock
Sat Aug 06, 2022 2:47 pm
-
- 9Replies
- 1885 Views
- Last post by Arista
Wed Aug 10, 2022 9:51 pm
-
- 35Replies
- 3451 Views
- Last post by Weonna
Mon Aug 15, 2022 12:07 pm