I wanted to apologize for my months-long absence where I dropped off the site completely with no goodbyes or explanations and left a lot of awesome threads hanging. In short, life has been completely kicking my ass for the last couple months, and I’m still putting everything back together, but I wanted to start getting back into some of my open threads here, if any of you are still willing to RP with me.
I would like to make it up to all of you for ignoring your threads for such a long time with no explanation. Let’s say five rounds of free shots to anywhere on any of my girls, and they won’t defend/dodge/counter?
Also, if anyone with an open thread with me wants to start a new thread where my girl (anyone from my roster – your pick) loses, I’m game.
I'm back! Sorry for long absence...
-
- Random Topics
- Replies
- Views
- Last post
-
-
Realizing Her Dreams - Rosy Reyes (C) vs Emily "The Indomitable" Strager for the LAW Hentai Title
Last post by FreshBritishSalmon « Wed Feb 14, 2024 11:27 am - 39Replies
- 8179 Views
- Last post by FreshBritishSalmon
Thu Jul 25, 2024 3:54 pm
-
-
- 1Replies
- 1409 Views
- Last post by BlackAkuma
Wed Feb 14, 2024 3:49 pm
-
- 1Replies
- 1250 Views
- Last post by Misfit_Alien
Wed Feb 14, 2024 4:51 pm
-
- 63Replies
- 9955 Views
- Last post by thesteedman
Tue Apr 30, 2024 12:59 pm
-
-
Yaoi Bout: Blanco Sombra vs Rai Kamiya [For Kia]
Last post by Luncha_Libre « Wed Feb 14, 2024 6:00 pm - 30Replies
- 4126 Views
- Last post by The_Soul_of_Kia
Thu Oct 24, 2024 3:48 am
-