Hello! I am new here and I am ready to begin my first RP, I would love to introduce my girl, Anna Kaboom into LAW proper.
If you are interest please send me a PM so we can discuss the rp, I'm up for any style of match. I am fairly new to RP so I am eager to get practice in and have a good match.
looking forward to getting started!
Anna Kaboom request!
- AnnaKaboom
- Newbie
- Posts: 6
- Joined: Mon Dec 17, 2018 1:00 am
- Location: USA
- Been thanked: 7 times
- anime_hentaifighter
- Hall of Fame
- Posts: 18510
- Joined: Sun May 21, 2017 11:24 am
- Location: trillian ashleysexfighter
- Has thanked: 4958 times
- Been thanked: 657 times
Re: Anna Kaboom request!
Have to say that I thought your character was interesting. Hope we can set up a match between our characters
- AnnaKaboom
- Newbie
- Posts: 6
- Joined: Mon Dec 17, 2018 1:00 am
- Location: USA
- Been thanked: 7 times
- anime_hentaifighter
- Hall of Fame
- Posts: 18510
- Joined: Sun May 21, 2017 11:24 am
- Location: trillian ashleysexfighter
- Has thanked: 4958 times
- Been thanked: 657 times
-
- Random Topics
- Replies
- Views
- Last post
-
-
Letting '' You People '' vote on the next wrestler's pack
Last post by Shoothing Stars « Mon Feb 13, 2023 12:30 am - 2Replies
- 721 Views
- Last post by Shoothing Stars
Mon Feb 20, 2023 5:32 pm
-
-
-
13/02/2023 - Michelle Bennett-Ashford Announced Pregnancy
Last post by Arjuna « Mon Feb 13, 2023 6:11 am - 1Replies
- 1935 Views
- Last post by Arjuna
Mon Feb 13, 2023 6:11 am
-
-
- 17Replies
- 2043 Views
- Last post by winner3
Fri Feb 28, 2025 11:14 pm
-
-
Theodora Simmons vs. Svetlana Zynski - Roll For Initiative
Last post by Arjuna « Mon Feb 13, 2023 11:42 am - 50Replies
- 3632 Views
- Last post by Highfly
Sun Jul 16, 2023 9:52 am
-
-
- 130Replies
- 8801 Views
- Last post by Weeb.slay
Fri Nov 10, 2023 3:02 pm