So, it has come to my attention that i need more matches under my belt lol. Anyway since I'm really bad at asking people and such I'm just posting here. I'd love to have a match and am really open to just about anything as long as it could make sense story wise. I do have plans kinda for certain characters so sorry if i don't budge much on one or two things but other than that im totally open.
Feel free to check out my roster in my sig and pm me. If ya don't have my trillian it's noob123 ...i think. I hope
Matches
-
- Random Topics
- Replies
- Views
- Last post
-
- 96Replies
- 7161 Views
- Last post by Fairy Dragon
Thu Nov 11, 2021 10:05 pm
-
- 87Replies
- 9074 Views
- Last post by Arjuna
Fri Nov 20, 2020 4:00 pm
-
-
The agile pretty boy goes toe to toe with the ripper! (Torra shinjiro vs jack the ripper)
Last post by torra shinjiro17 « Sat Jul 18, 2020 4:10 pm - 61Replies
- 5107 Views
- Last post by Void-Effect
Wed Oct 21, 2020 4:08 pm
-
-
- 46Replies
- 4597 Views
- Last post by arktriumph
Tue Feb 16, 2021 10:48 am
-
- 50Replies
- 4631 Views
- Last post by anime_hentaifighter
Wed Mar 23, 2022 10:29 pm