Hey I’m looking to debut my new oc Lois Parker AKA Hotspot here is her profile:viewtopic.php?f=12&t=20951&sid=3aa475f5 ... 1210b59298
If you are interested please read the wishlist below before contacting me. I would prefer if you just send me a private message on this site but I can work with discord here is my Username:dwrites777_92786
Note before I go further:If you don’t believe you will be able to finish the tread for any reason just ignore this post.
My wishlist for her debut:
-her to loss
-the match to be back and forth
-the match to be friendly but competitive
-Ideally the opponent should be a face but I can work with a tweener
-After beating her. her opponent helps her by giving advice and encouragement
Debut Match
-
- Random Topics
- Replies
- Views
- Last post
-
- 48Replies
- 5174 Views
- Last post by ADarlingDucky
Fri Sep 10, 2021 2:56 am
-
- 1Replies
- 1856 Views
- Last post by farhan43
Fri Mar 08, 2019 8:28 am
-
-
Debut in Flames: The Young Lions vs Beth “The dark phoenix” smith
Last post by xalex « Fri Mar 08, 2019 9:49 am - 80Replies
- 7673 Views
- Last post by Faeron
Sat Oct 31, 2020 9:56 pm
-
-
- 15Replies
- 3208 Views
- Last post by SubtleRoar
Sat Aug 17, 2019 3:27 am
-
- 2Replies
- 4050 Views
- Last post by ADarlingDucky
Sun Mar 24, 2019 9:28 am