Heya, dudes!
Having finally picked up a decently fast pace again and with a lot of my current matches coming to a close, I figured now was a good time to get some matches for my girls!
The main ladies in mind are:
Erasa
viewtopic.php?f=12&t=9801&p=199763#p199763
Tsumugi
viewtopic.php?f=10&t=11738
Fumiko
viewtopic.php?f=10&t=12689&p=257068&hil ... ko#p257068
Yuko
viewtopic.php?f=12&t=11292
Fuko
http://law-rp.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=12&t=9258
Emiko
viewtopic.php?f=12&t=10724&p=215284#p215284
Inko
http://law-rp.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=10&t=9305
Hana
http://law-rp.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=12&t=9370
Chiho
viewtopic.php?f=13&t=13485&p=274975&hil ... ki#p274975
Nanami
http://law-rp.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f ... 60#p212260
Unohana
viewtopic.php?f=12&t=13890&p=281682&hil ... na#p281682
And Nene!
viewtopic.php?f=13&t=9982&p=203686&hilit=Nene#p203686
If anyone's interested then let me know!
My discord is mysterdio the third#9940
Needing some new matches!
- Mysterdio
- Icon
- Posts: 3286
- Joined: Mon Oct 01, 2018 11:20 am
- Has thanked: 111 times
- Been thanked: 266 times
Needing some new matches!
Last edited by Mysterdio on Sat Nov 18, 2023 7:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.
if you don't like smother fights you won't like this roster

Thread request!
viewtopic.php?f=7&t=18349&p=368432#p368432
I only do hentai at my own discretion. Don't ask me for matches expecting one. I only do them for storylines or rivalries when I feel up to it.

Thread request!
viewtopic.php?f=7&t=18349&p=368432#p368432
I only do hentai at my own discretion. Don't ask me for matches expecting one. I only do them for storylines or rivalries when I feel up to it.
- Harmony
- Ring Rat
- Posts: 253
- Joined: Sat Nov 11, 2023 5:38 pm
- Has thanked: 140 times
- Been thanked: 36 times
Re: Needing some new matches!
Personally I am interested^^
Harmony Salgwyne
viewtopic.php?f=13&t=16739&p=336292#p336292
_______________________________________________
Thread Proposal
viewtopic.php?f=7&t=16759
____________________________________________
Discord
harmony_salgwyne
viewtopic.php?f=13&t=16739&p=336292#p336292
_______________________________________________
Thread Proposal
viewtopic.php?f=7&t=16759
____________________________________________
Discord
harmony_salgwyne
- StriketheTiger
- Pre-Show
- Posts: 603
- Joined: Tue Oct 31, 2023 6:20 am
- Has thanked: 11 times
- Been thanked: 61 times
Re: Needing some new matches!
I'd love a match between Hitomi and your Titty queen.
my discord is SuperNew10doh
my discord is SuperNew10doh
Last edited by StriketheTiger on Sun Jan 14, 2024 6:17 am, edited 1 time in total.
My Roster.
viewtopic.php?t=16664
Have a RP in mind? Hit me up on discord and we can discuss it. My Discord name is Super New10doh The 3rd.
my old account has been hacked. use this one instead.
viewtopic.php?t=16664
Have a RP in mind? Hit me up on discord and we can discuss it. My Discord name is Super New10doh The 3rd.
my old account has been hacked. use this one instead.
- Blade ocs
- Main-Eventer
- Posts: 2289
- Joined: Sun Oct 08, 2023 9:40 pm
- Has thanked: 597 times
- Been thanked: 131 times
Re: Needing some new matches!
Color me instead. please choose which one fo my wrestlers also if you want to put one of yours against them that is fine. check out my signature for there profiles
-
- Random Topics
- Replies
- Views
- Last post
-
- 43Replies
- 3444 Views
- Last post by armandi
Sun Sep 14, 2025 5:33 pm
-
- 39Replies
- 3712 Views
- Last post by TheManVan
Mon Apr 13, 2026 8:34 pm
-
-
Ivan the hunting hound (Ivan vs Kaga and Akagi)
Last post by DarknessMaster « Thu Jun 19, 2025 11:15 pm - 55Replies
- 4765 Views
- Last post by DarknessMaster
Wed Sep 03, 2025 1:16 am
-
-
- 37Replies
- 3277 Views
- Last post by BengalTheBlazeTiger
Thu Sep 25, 2025 1:13 am
-
- 8Replies
- 1197 Views
- Last post by Monsy
Fri Jan 09, 2026 1:03 am

