Howdy All,
I'm looking for a MvM or MvF match for one of my guys.
I enjoy hentai elements mixed in with pro wrestling. Violent but not too much gore. While I'm happy to have my guys Ragdolled in the ring I generally prefer them to win.
Chelse Fox
Kyle - Chubby heel
Isaac - muscular face.
Feel free to PM me or discord me at WrestleGuy#7894 if you got a pitch.
Looking for MvF or FvF matches
- WrestleGuy
- Rookie
- Posts: 81
- Joined: Wed Mar 08, 2023 9:09 pm
- Has thanked: 1 time
- Been thanked: 15 times
Looking for MvF or FvF matches
Last edited by WrestleGuy on Tue Mar 14, 2023 9:51 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Howdy!
I have a Fanbox where I post FVF wrestling Manga. Access is very cheap and there's a lot of pretty fun content
https://wrestleguy.fanbox.cc/
https://www.pixiv.net/en/users/57030942
On LAW I like to focus on MVM and MVF wrestling. I'll also write my own standalone stories at times. Feel free to hit me up if you've ever got an Idea for me. (Discord is WrestleGuy#7894)
I have a Fanbox where I post FVF wrestling Manga. Access is very cheap and there's a lot of pretty fun content
https://wrestleguy.fanbox.cc/
https://www.pixiv.net/en/users/57030942
On LAW I like to focus on MVM and MVF wrestling. I'll also write my own standalone stories at times. Feel free to hit me up if you've ever got an Idea for me. (Discord is WrestleGuy#7894)
- WrestleGuy
- Rookie
- Posts: 81
- Joined: Wed Mar 08, 2023 9:09 pm
- Has thanked: 1 time
- Been thanked: 15 times
Re: Looking for MvM or MvF matches
I've added a new female character, Chelsea Fox.
viewtopic.php?f=10&t=14214&p=288643#p288643
I'd love an FvM match but definitely open to FVF matches as well.
viewtopic.php?f=10&t=14214&p=288643#p288643
I'd love an FvM match but definitely open to FVF matches as well.
Howdy!
I have a Fanbox where I post FVF wrestling Manga. Access is very cheap and there's a lot of pretty fun content
https://wrestleguy.fanbox.cc/
https://www.pixiv.net/en/users/57030942
On LAW I like to focus on MVM and MVF wrestling. I'll also write my own standalone stories at times. Feel free to hit me up if you've ever got an Idea for me. (Discord is WrestleGuy#7894)
I have a Fanbox where I post FVF wrestling Manga. Access is very cheap and there's a lot of pretty fun content
https://wrestleguy.fanbox.cc/
https://www.pixiv.net/en/users/57030942
On LAW I like to focus on MVM and MVF wrestling. I'll also write my own standalone stories at times. Feel free to hit me up if you've ever got an Idea for me. (Discord is WrestleGuy#7894)
- WrestleGuy
- Rookie
- Posts: 81
- Joined: Wed Mar 08, 2023 9:09 pm
- Has thanked: 1 time
- Been thanked: 15 times
Re: Looking for MvF or FvF matches
Just wanted to ping this thread as I am looking for any MVM or MVF matches. Message me if any of the below characters interest you! (=
viewtopic.php?f=10&t=14214
viewtopic.php?f=65&t=15236
viewtopic.php?f=65&t=14157
viewtopic.php?f=65&t=14158
viewtopic.php?f=10&t=14214
viewtopic.php?f=65&t=15236
viewtopic.php?f=65&t=14157
viewtopic.php?f=65&t=14158
Last edited by WrestleGuy on Wed Aug 16, 2023 6:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Howdy!
I have a Fanbox where I post FVF wrestling Manga. Access is very cheap and there's a lot of pretty fun content
https://wrestleguy.fanbox.cc/
https://www.pixiv.net/en/users/57030942
On LAW I like to focus on MVM and MVF wrestling. I'll also write my own standalone stories at times. Feel free to hit me up if you've ever got an Idea for me. (Discord is WrestleGuy#7894)
I have a Fanbox where I post FVF wrestling Manga. Access is very cheap and there's a lot of pretty fun content
https://wrestleguy.fanbox.cc/
https://www.pixiv.net/en/users/57030942
On LAW I like to focus on MVM and MVF wrestling. I'll also write my own standalone stories at times. Feel free to hit me up if you've ever got an Idea for me. (Discord is WrestleGuy#7894)
-
- Random Topics
- Replies
- Views
- Last post
-
-
A Splashing Double Debut! Best 2 out 3 KO Match! Suzumi Ishikawa "The Tsunami" vs Kana Kasama!
Last post by Ragdoll Jobbers « Tue Aug 22, 2017 6:26 pm - 23Replies
- 5755 Views
- Last post by Ragdoll Jobbers
Wed Aug 23, 2017 5:20 pm
-
-
- 54Replies
- 9022 Views
- Last post by anime_hentaifighter
Fri Sep 15, 2017 11:08 pm
-
- 1Replies
- 2235 Views
- Last post by Dokki
Tue Aug 22, 2017 11:23 pm
-
- 38Replies
- 7263 Views
- Last post by shanecawf_2.0
Sat Aug 26, 2017 6:18 am