Hello!
I would love to get some matches started with my characters. I am fine with winning or losing.
I am a fan of squash matches and completely one sided matches.
I am a fan of playing the heel or the jobber.
I am a fairly quick responder but understand if responding takes a bit longer for people.
I am open to any type of matches besides mixed. I am not a fan of Male vs Female.
Any other match is fine with me. I am willing to try more back and forth matches as well as long as each side gets their turn to dominate. If you are interested in either having your opponent squashed and dominated or having your character squash and dominate one of mine, please DM me on here or on Discord at squash/jobberfan#6084d
Here is a list of my characters so far. More are in the works but these are the options so far. Let me know if any catch your eye as a jobber or a heel.
viewtopic.php?f=21&t=12503
In search of squash matches.
-
Jobber/squashfan
- Knows The Ropes
- Posts: 140
- Joined: Wed Aug 31, 2022 3:27 pm
- Has thanked: 27 times
- Been thanked: 25 times
-
- Random Topics
- Replies
- Views
- Last post
-
- 1Replies
- 2199 Views
- Last post by Dokki
Sat Jun 09, 2018 9:21 pm
-
- 2Replies
- 5815 Views
- Last post by Devastated
Mon Jun 25, 2018 10:40 pm
-
-
"Amazon" Alaina Sander-Haines vs. Gemma Faraday: A Battle of Pride
Last post by Highfly « Sun Jun 10, 2018 12:10 pm - 56Replies
- 7088 Views
- Last post by Luncha_Libre
Mon Sep 03, 2018 12:38 am
-
-
-
Holly Matheson vs. Lauren Fredericks A Clash of Classics
Last post by Highfly « Sun Jun 10, 2018 12:27 pm - 60Replies
- 7269 Views
- Last post by Highfly
Mon Sep 03, 2018 11:30 am
-
-
-
Elise Benoit and Emilie Ansel. An old rivalry resumed
Last post by Satoshi « Sun Jun 10, 2018 5:53 pm - 9Replies
- 2612 Views
- Last post by Satoshi
Sun Jun 10, 2018 8:39 pm
-