Hello! I'm looking to get more mixed matches in with Oscar here. His profile is listed here viewtopic.php?f=146&t=11476 If you want to read up on him a bit more. The TLDR is:
- He's a young lion looking to get more experience under his belt at this moment.
- Open for matches, training, or casual encounters.
- I Prefer to keep more wins than losses on his record.
I don't do hentai matches. Sorry! Though not opposed if matches wind up a little steamy. If you're interested please shoot me a private message to work out the details. Hope to hear from you soon!
Interactions with a Young Lion
- MappleMan7
- Main-Eventer
- Posts: 2005
- Joined: Tue May 17, 2022 2:05 am
- Has thanked: 332 times
- Been thanked: 71 times
Interactions with a Young Lion
Last edited by MappleMan7 on Fri Jun 03, 2022 12:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.
- MappleMan7
- Main-Eventer
- Posts: 2005
- Joined: Tue May 17, 2022 2:05 am
- Has thanked: 332 times
- Been thanked: 71 times
Re: Interactions with a Young Lion
Currently pausing on matches as I got a good chunk of them. Will post when I'm looking to accept more!
-
- Random Topics
- Replies
- Views
- Last post
-
- 15Replies
- 1733 Views
- Last post by Highfly
Thu Jan 12, 2023 10:32 am
-
- 1Replies
- 848 Views
- Last post by Shoothing Stars
Sun Aug 14, 2022 6:58 pm
-
-
Regal vs Rural - Madeleine Citronelle vs Kiena Ono (D)
Last post by Baddie « Sun Aug 14, 2022 7:27 pm - 16Replies
- 2447 Views
- Last post by Malkavia
Fri Dec 02, 2022 6:43 pm
-
-
- 39Replies
- 3014 Views
- Last post by Arjuna
Sun Jun 09, 2024 1:19 pm