I'm looking for people to squash my new jobber Fuuka Yamagishi, http://law-rp.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=13&t=9745
I'm looking for longer threads, and the only restriction for opponents is that they need to be female. Any weight class is fine. And any skill level is fine. Even jobbers as long as they're okay with getting a win. I'd also like to note that I'm looking for multiple threads for Fuuka, so don't shy away if you think the request is taken. It's open until I delete this post.
Discord is below and my preferred method of contact. PMs also work.
Fights for Fuuka
- deezcastforms
- Legend
- Posts: 4130
- Joined: Wed Jan 20, 2021 11:07 pm
- Has thanked: 5 times
- Been thanked: 243 times
- Contact:
- SimplePride
- Banned
- Posts: 2644
- Joined: Thu Oct 31, 2019 5:15 pm
- Location: The 334
- Has thanked: 88 times
- Been thanked: 207 times
- Contact:
-
- Random Topics
- Replies
- Views
- Last post
-
- 2Replies
- 2841 Views
- Last post by Vc0m
Thu Mar 15, 2018 7:12 am
-
- 4Replies
- 29492 Views
- Last post by Devilish53
Sun Dec 31, 2023 4:13 am
-
- 3Replies
- 2555 Views
- Last post by Vc0m
Thu Mar 15, 2018 7:10 am
-
- 1Replies
- 1423 Views
- Last post by Caboose2.0
Thu May 25, 2017 9:21 pm
-
- 50Replies
- 10081 Views
- Last post by Highfly
Mon Jun 19, 2017 10:51 am
