So, quite frankly I've been on the Discord and I've been here and... I sadly haven't found anyone that has made this enjoyable at all. People are just too busy or just see me as a number.
I've tried to do what I can to reach out but it seems I'm just not so easily welcomed. Can YOU change that? Make this place feel fun and welcoming? That I'm not a number on the list? I welcome you to try.
Help Me Enjoy This
-
- Random Topics
- Replies
- Views
- Last post
-
- 56Replies
- 5788 Views
- Last post by Darius 2.0
Sat Jun 22, 2024 2:45 am
-
- 58Replies
- 4869 Views
- Last post by Mysterdio
Thu Dec 29, 2022 3:30 pm
-
- 15Replies
- 1843 Views
- Last post by xalex
Thu Dec 22, 2022 4:40 pm
-
- 7Replies
- 1382 Views
- Last post by LunarOcean
Sat Jul 02, 2022 5:34 am
-
-
[CANCELED] Double Debut - Beyza Yılmaz versus Faye "Litchi" Ling
Last post by Ichi « Thu Jun 16, 2022 2:46 am - 4Replies
- 951 Views
- Last post by Ichi
Thu Jul 21, 2022 7:49 pm
-