Hey ho! Another awkward Thread Request
- jdo_sss
- NitroVitro#3403
- Posts: 1102
- Joined: Fri Sep 25, 2020 9:00 pm
- Has thanked: 14 times
- Been thanked: 35 times
Hey ho! Another awkward Thread Request
So I know never cease to make embarrassing or awkward thread requests, but I'm not a fan of making stables, tag teams or relationships (dating wise) same characters I've created. It's a bit more on the lazy side for me not against anyone who does that, but think it makes more interesting storylines. So here comes the awkward part at least for me anyways. Looking for someone to date my OC (yes it's a male character) I think in general had a match it'd me much more entertaining as well. If you have any characters in mind for him please let me know on my discord jdo_sss and as usual my character on my profile. If you're not interested just don't reply as usual. -Thanks
-
- Random Topics
- Replies
- Views
- Last post
-
- 13Replies
- 1822 Views
- Last post by Lico
Sat Jun 01, 2024 2:23 am
-
- 9Replies
- 1480 Views
- Last post by CaptainL
Sun Jan 26, 2025 6:29 pm
-
- 2Replies
- 2182 Views
- Last post by Pegasus
Sat May 11, 2024 4:26 am
-
- 37Replies
- 3323 Views
- Last post by TheLoneWanderer
Thu Apr 10, 2025 5:13 pm
-
- 1Replies
- 989 Views
- Last post by ReneeCockyUndercard
Thu May 09, 2024 4:26 am