Okay so unless I had a stroke and forgot about an old one this should be my request thread for the foreseeable future. For the moment I have things just about where I need them but there are two weak points I’d like to work on soon enough.
1. Helena needs some more stuff. Nothing set in stone just something so she’s not sitting out her contract. ^^
2. Ayame Akan is one match away from being qualified so if you want a one off that could be good. If you want a feud that could also be good and I’m happy to help set one up if you have an idea let me know.
All my characters are in my tag at the moment.
Taking LAW to Task!
-
Taskmaster12
- Main-Eventer
- Posts: 2179
- Joined: Wed May 16, 2018 6:13 pm
- Has thanked: 10 times
- Been thanked: 170 times
-
- Random Topics
- Replies
- Views
- Last post
-
-
Locked in here with you! Barbara vs. Kokomi, the third round!
Last post by pu-level-up « Wed Feb 15, 2023 2:12 am - 74Replies
- 6470 Views
- Last post by Bearhug Goddess
Sat Jul 08, 2023 8:46 pm
-
-
-
Neo-PAW-Litan [LIVE]: Yvette, Part Time Bunny Girl
Last post by Misfit_Alien « Wed Feb 15, 2023 2:48 am - 39Replies
- 3859 Views
- Last post by Misfit_Alien
Sun Mar 05, 2023 10:13 pm
-
-
- 62Replies
- 4105 Views
- Last post by anime_hentaifighter
Tue May 30, 2023 9:28 pm
-
- 41Replies
- 3788 Views
- Last post by Arjuna
Mon Jan 06, 2025 3:04 pm
-
- 48Replies
- 4066 Views
- Last post by Weonna
Tue May 02, 2023 4:22 am