Seeking Tag Team
-
fotoskip
- Rookie
- Posts: 67
- Joined: Wed Apr 04, 2018 6:29 pm
- Has thanked: 1 time
- Been thanked: 39 times
Seeking Tag Team
Hey, so I’m looking for a tag team, preferably heel oriented for an IM storyline I’d like to play out against my new rookie Carly. My discord is fotoskip#7740 and is the easiest way to get ahold of me, and is my main site to talk/play out ideas. I can be reached most anytime as long as I’m not sleeping, so feel free to shoot me a message and we can start discussing something!
-
- Random Topics
- Replies
- Views
- Last post
-
- 63Replies
- 4372 Views
- Last post by Highfly
Tue Dec 10, 2024 11:04 am
-
- 5Replies
- 937 Views
- Last post by ReneeCockyUndercard
Sun Oct 13, 2024 1:13 pm
-
- 17Replies
- 2144 Views
- Last post by Fairy Dragon
Tue Oct 07, 2025 10:17 pm
-
- 9Replies
- 1379 Views
- Last post by Albentes
Mon Dec 30, 2024 3:31 pm
-
- 2Replies
- 2311 Views
- Last post by Pegasus
Sun Oct 13, 2024 12:30 am