Hi everybody.
It's been a while since I joined the site and I haven't really got any role playing done. So I decided I should do something about my meagre post count of 6. Does anyone want to throw down with Ashley? I'm not at all picky about what type of match we do. If you're interested, feel free to respond to this topic or hit me up on Discord, whatever you'd prefer.
Here's the link to her app for those of you who don't know her.
Ashley thread request
-
- Random Topics
- Replies
- Views
- Last post
-
- 18Replies
- 1723 Views
- Last post by Sigma Morgan
Sun Mar 24, 2024 1:49 am
-
-
Serena’s desperation pays off (for Clockwork samurai)
Last post by DarknessMaster « Mon Jul 10, 2023 12:38 am - 47Replies
- 3299 Views
- Last post by DarknessMaster
Mon Aug 14, 2023 3:00 am
-
-
- 1Replies
- 6955 Views
- Last post by ReneeCockyUndercard
Mon Jul 10, 2023 3:50 am
-
- 16Replies
- 1866 Views
- Last post by Bearhug Goddess
Thu Feb 29, 2024 3:35 pm