Food For Immortals (Ionia and Lacramioara Albescu vs Ishigami Yuto)

Official Mixed and MvM matches take place here. Women who are in the mixed division can wrestle each other here as well.
DSX93
Pre-Show

Re: Food For Immortals (Ionia and Lacramioara Albescu vs Ishigami Yuto)

Unread post by DSX93 »

Neither woman expected him to just jump on Lacramioara. The goal instead was to get a measure of how well he could keep his eye on the ball. See what opportunities would open up. And they just knew that sooner or later, something would.

It was amazing how easily and often some of the men here could fold. Some of them to this very obvious trap, even.

Lacramiora slowly rose to her feet as he approached, making sure to maintain a forward-leaning angle that would keep his eyes fed while she lifted her arms into position to defend against any sudden moves. She bore the grin of a woman at play as she waited, waited...And then he went for it. Took hold of an arm, steps to the side and in Ionia's direction -- Irish Whip. With a hand on his arm, she took those first few steps to build momentum, pulled before turning her body to stop her own, and used his to whip him in her wife's direction instead.

When the moment was right, Ionia would turn her body to the side and drop down with a spinning motion, swinging an arm up to scoop under his. A textbook arm drag.
My Roster!

Thread Requests

"And David sayeth onto Goliath, "Say cheese, jackass!"

Lico
Mid-Carder

Unread post by Lico »

Yuto thought he got his opponent. Now just to toss her towards the bigger woman... and... he gasped as Lacramioara turned the move around on him, whipping towards Ionia instead! With no way to stop his momentum, he could only brace himself for an impact, raising his arms instinctively as he hoped to lessen the damage should there be a collision between them.

Another surprise was in store for him as Ionia didn't smack him, instead opting to tangle their arms together before taking him down with an arm drag. He groaned as he hit the mats, the swift motion disoriented him for a moment. Yuto tried to roll away from Ionia and scrambled on all four to get some distance between them, knowing he couldn't stay down for too long. If the stronger looking woman could get ahold of him, it'd surely make the job easier for her partner as he'd likely struggle to slip away from Ionia's grip.

However, as he's rushing, he's barely paying attention to what's in front of him...
Last edited by Lico on Mon Feb 12, 2024 10:50 am, edited 2 times in total.
Character:

Rika - FxF only
Ishigami - Mixed
Readme
- You don't have to agree with every idea I proposed. Just be honest about it.
- Drop me a PM or something if you're unsure about stuffs in the RP, i.e. if you're stuck with what to do next, or need to clarify a post.
- In the unfortunate event that you don't feel like continuing the thread, please kindly inform me about it rather than left me hanging.
- Post length requirement: At least a paragraph or two. No one liner.
- The most important thing is to have fun!
Interests - Please check before asking for a thread
Hi, I'm looking for matches/threads with these criteria:

- Dedicated people only. No ghosting. Preferably someone who's active. If you can only reply like once a month, then it's probably not for you.
- The match will be a no striking hentai match where your character(s) will be dominating mine. A handicap/gauntlet match would be great, but 1 vs 1 is alright too.
- Not looking for hardcore or overly violent match.
- Preferably girls who's quite taller than my character. Heavyweight would be great, but it's not really a must.
- I prefer the match to have a friendly atmosphere. Ideally, any resistance my character put up will be considered as amusing or something along those line rather than anger provoking and the likes. I'm also not a fan of excessive name calling on my characters, i.e. constantly calling them bitch/slut/etc. in almost every post.
- The match will go on for a while, I'm not interested in something that will be done in 2-3 pages.

Drop me a PM if you're interested. Thank you for reading.

DSX93
Pre-Show

Unread post by DSX93 »

And there it is. That he was slipping up this soon disappointed the white-haired vampire. Oh well. It's not like he stood a chance anyway.

Lacramioara was just a little bit off to the side of him, waiting. Smiling. Ready to trip up their prey. She had to time her move carefully: When he wandered in her direction, she turned her back to him, closing in, and getting her legs in position as she dropped to the mat. One leg to either side of his, the lower halves carefully placed. At the shin at the front, with the other hooking around his from behind the knee. Twist,

If that got him, she would be on him the moment he hit the mat, bringing her weight -- and those perfect breasts -- down on his back. The contact would be kept brief; she didn't want him scampering away again. She crawled over him, quick and clean -- practiced movements. Ultimately settling her body in a seated position by his head, leaning towards him while wrapping an arm around his neck, with a hand at her wrist to provide leverage for more pressure, should she decide to apply it.

But for now, Ishigami would be enjoying some face-side boob contact, along with some light asphyxiation, if he was into that kind of thing. "Got you!"
Last edited by DSX93 on Sun Feb 18, 2024 4:23 am, edited 4 times in total.
My Roster!

Thread Requests

Lico
Mid-Carder

Unread post by Lico »

Yuto barely got too far away, as Lacramioara had already waiting for him as it turned out. He yelped as she tripped him down, sending him falling onto the mat face first with a grunt. While he was still a little stunned, she quickly trapped him with her weight, chest pressed against his back, then an arm wrapped around his neck. He soon found himself half smothered by the side of her breasts, with light pressure on his neck to keep him contained, for now.

"Nnghh...!" the boy groaned, squirming a little.

He tried to reach for her arms, wanting to untangle himself from her. Of course it's not a simple task by any means even if she wasn't locking him that tight. He picked up her scent, and it only further adding to the distraction. All these close contact with his opponent already getting him a little stirred, and while he's struggling helplessly, who knew what Ionia might be doing with the opening.
Character:

Rika - FxF only
Ishigami - Mixed
Readme
- Drop me a PM or something if you're unsure about stuffs in the RP, i.e. if you're stuck with what to do next, or need to clarify a post.
- In the unfortunate event that you don't feel like continuing the thread, please kindly inform me about it rather than left me hanging.

- Dedicated people only. No ghosting. Preferably someone who's active. If you can only reply like once a month, then it's probably not for you.
- The match will be a no striking hentai match where your character(s) will be dominating mine. A handicap/gauntlet match would be great, but 1 vs 1 is alright too.
- Preferably girls who's quite taller than my character. Heavyweight would be great, but it's not really a must.
- I prefer the match to have a friendly atmosphere. Ideally, any resistance my character put up will be considered as amusing or something along those line rather than anger provoking and the likes. I'm also not a fan of excessive name calling on my characters, i.e. constantly calling them bitch/slut/etc. in almost every post.
- The match will go on for a while, I'm not interested in something that will be done in 2-3 pages.

DSX93
Pre-Show

Unread post by DSX93 »

She got back up on her feet and took a few leisurely steps towards the two. "Oh, Ishigami." The words came out with a sigh. "So quick to get tripped up. It's like you wanted to end up where you are now."

"I think he did, my Queen." If she didn't know any better, she would've been surprised that a man built as well as him was struggling to free himself from her clutches. From Ionia's? He would've had no chance. But she wasn't that strong. "You wanted to be right here, in my clutches, didn't you?" A tighter squeeze, which also resulted in his face being smushed even further against her chest.

Meanwhile, Ionia would get into place standing over him, one foot to either side of him. "Here in our clutches." She would seize a leg, wrapping an arm around it just a little bit below the knee as she squatted down, placing her free hand just a tad above it. Taking a seat on his toned back, she would give his leg a good pull to stretch his quad. "And I suggest that you don't presume that you can lie to us."
My Roster!

Thread Requests

Lico
Mid-Carder

Unread post by Lico »

"W-wha... of course n-nh...!" he tried to protest, only to twitch as Lacramioara tugged him closer to her chest.

Before he could react too much, Ionia seized one of his legs than sat on his back, which pretty much trapped him for good between them. He could barely squirm, then his leg was pulled as well. He groaned onto Lacramioara's breasts, wriggling weakly, but not enough to cause any problem for the two. They had him under their mercy already, and so soon!

"M-maybe..." he answered quietly.
Character:

Rika - FxF only
Ishigami - Mixed
Readme

DSX93
Pre-Show

Unread post by DSX93 »

"W-wha... of course n-nh...!"

"'Of course not'? You mean to say, of course you wouldn't lie to us?" Ionia had caught the "not" coming as well, and was preparing to wrench his leg just a little bit harder before Lacramioara put some favorable words in his mouth. "Good boy." A reference that she was quick to catch. "Ah, Puppy."

"Yuto-kun."

"It seems that you have a theme running here, Ishigami."

"Are you thinking what I'm thinking, my love?" Their tone was so casual, like they were discussing the weather rather than stretching and choking a man. "Maybe we should give him a pet name of our own." A playful scoff would be the beginning of Ionia's response. "Maybe. If he earns it." Lacramiora would throw him a line to get him started. "So you were saying you wouldn't lie to us. I'll ask you again, then: Did you want to be here, in our clutches?"

"Maybe." Oh, Ishigami.

Ionia wrenched the hold further back, lifting his hips off the mat even further. "Ambivalence will not help you here, kine. These are yes or no questions."
My Roster!

Thread Requests

Lico
Mid-Carder

Unread post by Lico »

"Urg..." Yuto could feel all tingly and flustered as both women began to utter some words that had taken some roots in him.

His cheeks were blushing, and he was somewhat thankful they couldn't see his face, at least for now. The talk between Lacramioara and Ionia only further making his face warming up, until he felt his leg being pulled further, causing a brief, but sharp pain on his hips.

"Y-yeoow...! I... nghh...!" he paused, thinking his options, which seemed to lead to obvious outcomes. "Y-yes...! I... I want to..."
Character:

Rika - FxF only
Ishigami - Mixed
Readme

DSX93
Pre-Show

Unread post by DSX93 »

Lacramioara relieved some of the pressure from the headlock in response to Ishigami's cries. "Please, show mercy, my Queen!" That which Ionia was putting on him got the answer that the wives wanted, but the raven-haired beauty wanted her to let up a little. Her will would be done. It was decided right then and there. However, when they were speaking in a language that everyone could understand, Ionia would be the one "in charge".

But in reality, this was a command with extra steps. "And why would I do that? This man has proved himself durable."

"And this could be him proving himself loyal." Lacramioara began, gliding a soft hand atop his head in a slow, soothing motion. "He's been claimed, by Gloria Kildahl." Ionia looked over her shoulder and saw Lacramioara doing the same, imploring her with her eyes, then pretended that she needed a few seconds to consider what was said. "Ah, yes. The Muscle Goddess." A formidable looking foe. Ionia hoped to cross paths with her someday. With her sister too. "Point made."

Ionia still wouldn't let up on the hold, but only because Ishigami's lower body had been lifted from the mat far enough for her to be able to do something just as good. The hand that was at the top of his knee would take a trip down south. The destination? His crotch, along which it would slide, up and down. Pressing against his pants until she found her prize, at which point she began to stroke its outline. A sultry smirk appeared on her fair face. "We value loyalty."

"Yes. Perhaps you've misread our intentions, Ishigami. We are not here to take you from your Goddess." Lacramioara released him from the headlock, but didn't let go of him just yet, one hand claiming a hold of hair at the back of his head and the other gripping the chin, mainly with the index finger and thumb. She maintained a soft touch when turning his head so he would be facing towards her chest. "We just want to have fun." And he would be pulled into a close, close view of her breathtaking cleavage.

Breathtaking in both the figurative and literal senses, complimenting the mixture of pleasure and pain.
Last edited by DSX93 on Sun Feb 18, 2024 10:33 am, edited 1 time in total.
My Roster!

Thread Requests

Lico
Mid-Carder

Unread post by Lico »

Yuto felt Lacramioara's hand caressing his head, comforting him a little, while she pleaded to her partner, or her queen, to ease up on him. He wasn't sure why but he certainly appreciated it. And then he felt something else, which drew a surprised gasp from his mouth. Ionia's other hand traveled to his crotch and began to grope him, causing him to moan and wriggle a little in both women's grasps, his bulge throbbing under his pants.

"O-oohh...!"

Lacramioara released the headlock, but she kept his head close to her breasts still. He gulped, blushing as he looked at her, knowing he couldn't hide his increasing arousal. His breathing was getting heavier, brushing on Lacramioara's chest before he's then smothered by her.

"Mmmmphh...!..." he could only wondered about what sort of fun they had in mind, although something told him that their definition of fun might not be something he'd disagree with.
Last edited by Lico on Sun Feb 18, 2024 5:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Character:

Rika - FxF only
Ishigami - Mixed
Readme

• Random Topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post

Return to “Intergender Ring”