Heya all. I'm just trying to gauge interest for the following.
Would people be interested a series of threads aimed at something like "Best Japanese lightweight" or "Best redheaded wrestler" ? I'm just curious if it would be viable to try and get a bunch of people together to organize something like that or if that's more or less not gonna fly.
Best of "Thing"
- Noob
- Eternal Rookie
- Posts: 2463
- Joined: Mon May 22, 2017 3:43 pm
- Has thanked: 5 times
- Been thanked: 147 times
Best of "Thing"
Noob's Cavalcade of Combatants
Discord - Noob6737
Feel free to message me about anything~
I love chatting with all ya peeps ^w^
Discord - Noob6737
Feel free to message me about anything~
I love chatting with all ya peeps ^w^
- anime_hentaifighter
- Hall of Fame
- Posts: 18510
- Joined: Sun May 21, 2017 11:24 am
- Location: trillian ashleysexfighter
- Has thanked: 4958 times
- Been thanked: 657 times
Re: Best of "Thing"
That could actually be a fun idea , but should that kind of thing not be done around the end of the year?
- Noob
- Eternal Rookie
- Posts: 2463
- Joined: Mon May 22, 2017 3:43 pm
- Has thanked: 5 times
- Been thanked: 147 times
Re: Best of "Thing"
I mean if ya want something to be done by the end of the year, ya gotta start it early XD otherwise I was thinking more just determining best "insert trait here" character and have it maybe be an ongoing feud or what not? idk
Noob's Cavalcade of Combatants
Discord - Noob6737
Feel free to message me about anything~
I love chatting with all ya peeps ^w^
Discord - Noob6737
Feel free to message me about anything~
I love chatting with all ya peeps ^w^
- anime_hentaifighter
- Hall of Fame
- Posts: 18510
- Joined: Sun May 21, 2017 11:24 am
- Location: trillian ashleysexfighter
- Has thanked: 4958 times
- Been thanked: 657 times
Re: Best of "Thing"
actually you got a point. I mean your LWS events are an good example of why to start early. Still think an feud regarding a trait could be interesting. Hell some could actually make sense if it something both or more wrestlers are really proud about.
-
- Random Topics
- Replies
- Views
- Last post
-
-
Chip and Splinter - Cecilia Northman Vs. Ambre Brault - Tables Match
Last post by Devastated « Wed Aug 14, 2024 1:58 am - 14Replies
- 1820 Views
- Last post by Bearhug Goddess
Tue Feb 03, 2026 7:26 pm
-
-
- 1Replies
- 689 Views
- Last post by Luncha_Libre
Wed Aug 14, 2024 3:36 am
-
-
Diva vs Bombshell: Amelie DuBois vs Holly Matheson
Last post by Luncha_Libre « Wed Aug 14, 2024 4:24 am - 12Replies
- 1875 Views
- Last post by Albentes
Tue Oct 29, 2024 6:59 pm
-
-
-
Poisoning The Well: Kaguya Busujima(D) vs. Kagami Itō
Last post by ScoutLils « Wed Aug 14, 2024 6:26 am - 3Replies
- 774 Views
- Last post by ScoutLils
Sat Sep 27, 2025 4:39 am
-
-
- 1Replies
- 1263 Views
- Last post by Galahad
Wed Aug 14, 2024 9:11 pm