Help Me Enjoy This
Help Me Enjoy This
So, quite frankly I've been on the Discord and I've been here and... I sadly haven't found anyone that has made this enjoyable at all. People are just too busy or just see me as a number.
I've tried to do what I can to reach out but it seems I'm just not so easily welcomed. Can YOU change that? Make this place feel fun and welcoming? That I'm not a number on the list? I welcome you to try.
I've tried to do what I can to reach out but it seems I'm just not so easily welcomed. Can YOU change that? Make this place feel fun and welcoming? That I'm not a number on the list? I welcome you to try.
- SimplePride
- Banned
- Posts: 2644
- Joined: Thu Oct 31, 2019 5:15 pm
- Location: The 334
- Has thanked: 88 times
- Been thanked: 207 times
- Contact:
Re: Help Me Enjoy This
It's not a challenge for you in the fun sense. I am challenging someone to actually make this feel like it's not a lifeless move along deal.
I've had NO completed matches because of how drone like the system got and so quickly.
I've had NO completed matches because of how drone like the system got and so quickly.
- SimplePride
- Banned
- Posts: 2644
- Joined: Thu Oct 31, 2019 5:15 pm
- Location: The 334
- Has thanked: 88 times
- Been thanked: 207 times
- Contact:
Re: Help Me Enjoy This
No, I understand COMPLETELY. Because I had the same attitude when I started, and it got me banned from the discord. Trust me when I say this, I didn't become a Main Eventer overnight. Plus, at least for me, my activity comes and goes in waves. One minute I have next to nothing going on, the next I have six or seven RPs that need responding too. That's just the nature of the site, and RPing in general. As I said, I'm willing to at least try and make this an enjoyable experiance.
Re: Help Me Enjoy This
Well, my experience has only been being part of a long list. So, that doesn't exactly make one feel all that liked.
- SimplePride
- Banned
- Posts: 2644
- Joined: Thu Oct 31, 2019 5:15 pm
- Location: The 334
- Has thanked: 88 times
- Been thanked: 207 times
- Contact:
Re: Help Me Enjoy This
Oh, I'm know I'm not well liked, but that's my fault. I'm willing to help you, but you gotta be willing to be helped.
Re: Help Me Enjoy This
I want the help, but I don't really know how I feel about this with you. I'm not hating you, but you kinda don't seem to care.
- Deskfan45
- I blow people. Don't make it weird.
- Posts: 1650
- Joined: Tue Feb 09, 2021 9:06 pm
- Has thanked: 22 times
- Been thanked: 313 times
Re: Help Me Enjoy This
[mention]Leon564[/mention] I feel like you're better off bringing this up on the discord server. Also, as Pride said, he is very willing to help, so it's not nice to shrug him off like that.
Last edited by Deskfan45 on Sun Nov 14, 2021 7:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.
- SimplePride
- Banned
- Posts: 2644
- Joined: Thu Oct 31, 2019 5:15 pm
- Location: The 334
- Has thanked: 88 times
- Been thanked: 207 times
- Contact:
-
- Random Topics
- Replies
- Views
- Last post
-
- 43Replies
- 4416 Views
- Last post by FreestylePoet
Sun Jun 19, 2022 8:37 am
-
-
debuting bikini lewds(shigure(D) vs Masako)
Last post by Dragonofdarkness « Wed Jan 19, 2022 5:10 am - 33Replies
- 3274 Views
- Last post by Dragonofdarkness
Tue Apr 05, 2022 1:23 am
-
-
-
Smother Match: Erina Lorriun vs Sydney "Peaches" Hendrix
Last post by Talimaya « Wed Jan 19, 2022 5:43 am - 28Replies
- 3040 Views
- Last post by The Riders
Wed Jul 06, 2022 7:12 pm
-
-
- 1Replies
- 1655 Views
- Last post by Ultima
Wed Jan 19, 2022 2:52 pm
-
- 68Replies
- 5555 Views
- Last post by dlamp
Sun Jul 02, 2023 2:19 am
