So after a lotta thought I have decided to put a few of my wrestlers up to be adopted. The reasons for each my vary, but the main reasons are mostly either I didn't use them enough, I didn't enjoy playing as them, or I just feel others could play them better than me and I don't wanna get rid of them. If you are interested please let me know either via Discord or in Private Messages on here. First come, first serve. Once you have the character you can edit it as you see fit
Characters
Lucy Peach->Taken by Ultima
http://law-rp.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=12&t=4842
Hunny Bunny ->Taken by TheRiders
http://law-rp.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=12&t=6111
Skully! -> Taken by VoidEffects
http://law-rp.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f ... 41#p111041
Makoto Naito
http://law-rp.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f ... 982#p97982
Also just as another thing I will try and finish working on the other characters that I have been working on, which is why I am currently cleaning up my roster. So If you are interested in any of these characters lemme know
Character Adoption thing
- SweetHeart
- Icon
- Posts: 3193
- Joined: Sat Dec 14, 2019 2:07 am
- Has thanked: 1244 times
- Been thanked: 686 times
Character Adoption thing
Last edited by SweetHeart on Tue Sep 19, 2023 1:22 am, edited 4 times in total.
THIS IS MY ROSTER RIGHT HERE LOOK LOOK LOOK LOOK
SWEET'S SWEETHEARTS
viewtopic.php?f=21&t=19866&p=397264#p397264
SWEET'S SWEETHEARTS
viewtopic.php?f=21&t=19866&p=397264#p397264
- SweetHeart
- Icon
- Posts: 3193
- Joined: Sat Dec 14, 2019 2:07 am
- Has thanked: 1244 times
- Been thanked: 686 times
Re: Character offer thing
Also I'm going to add that if I have an rp I haven't finish with one of these characters, the person who adopts them can finish the match if they want to
THIS IS MY ROSTER RIGHT HERE LOOK LOOK LOOK LOOK
SWEET'S SWEETHEARTS
viewtopic.php?f=21&t=19866&p=397264#p397264
SWEET'S SWEETHEARTS
viewtopic.php?f=21&t=19866&p=397264#p397264
-
- Random Topics
- Replies
- Views
- Last post
-
- 46Replies
- 3936 Views
- Last post by Void-Effect
Mon May 24, 2021 10:29 pm
-
- 31Replies
- 2984 Views
- Last post by dlamp
Fri Apr 23, 2021 3:12 am
-
- 55Replies
- 4863 Views
- Last post by Zeva
Thu Sep 09, 2021 5:36 am
-
-
Revenge of the Spanish heel!! (Torra shinjiro vs Juana marget hentai submission rematch)
Last post by torra shinjiro17 « Thu Apr 01, 2021 12:36 am - 46Replies
- 4486 Views
- Last post by Zeva
Wed May 05, 2021 4:25 am
-
-
- 8Replies
- 1174 Views
- Last post by SimplePride
Mon Apr 05, 2021 2:44 pm