Hello everyone.
I felt that I should explain why I have taken an impromptu Hiatus.
It's not anything serious or the like. As I am quite into the Mobile Game Fate Grand Order, I generally do become rather busy with it during events. As there is an event going on right now, I figure that you can tell why I am gone. Most of my time goes to get the events done and get as much materials and stuff as I can.
I wouldn't say it's as valid of a reason as most, but that is why I'm quite swamped right now, as my limited freetime is mostly going to FGO now. I will attempt to get in posts when I get the time. If I don't, the event will be over in five days and things will return to normal.
Sorry for the inconvenience.
Hiatus explained
- Devastated
- Tweener
- Posts: 5838
- Joined: Sun May 28, 2017 2:15 am
- Has thanked: 630 times
- Been thanked: 314 times
- Rougue
- Main-Eventer
- Posts: 2892
- Joined: Sun Dec 17, 2017 7:35 pm
- Location: Behind you
- Has thanked: 99 times
- Been thanked: 127 times
Re: Hiatus explained
Alright.
At first, I would like to say that I am glad that you are ok and such. I thought that you quit, got sick or something like this.
Secondly. Have fun with Fate and good luck at the event^^
At first, I would like to say that I am glad that you are ok and such. I thought that you quit, got sick or something like this.
Secondly. Have fun with Fate and good luck at the event^^
-
- Random Topics
- Replies
- Views
- Last post
-
- 10Replies
- 1625 Views
- Last post by Lederface
Wed Jun 24, 2026 2:47 pm
-
- 5Replies
- 918 Views
- Last post by Deus001
Sat Feb 14, 2026 9:39 pm
-
- 1Replies
- 646 Views
- Last post by dddybee
Sat Dec 06, 2025 2:25 am
-
- 1Replies
- 2267 Views
- Last post by Misfit_Alien
Sat Dec 06, 2025 2:59 am
-
- 19Replies
- 2159 Views
- Last post by HotWheels
Sun Feb 01, 2026 2:39 am