Hello Everyone!
I'm sorry about going dark pretty quickly, as many of you know, I was having some apartment issues along with a few other issues that made posting on the site extremely hard. I intend to start getting back to posting tomorrow.
I am looking forward to talking with you all and making some great stories!!!
I'm back
- CyanDimitrik
- Icon
- Posts: 3572
- Joined: Tue Jun 20, 2017 7:17 pm
- Has thanked: 102 times
- Been thanked: 103 times
Re: I'm back
Woo, welcome back!
Message me! I'm happy to hear from you!
You can also reach me at Katsumi#2325 on Discord!
My Roster
My Request Thread
You can also reach me at Katsumi#2325 on Discord!
My Roster
My Request Thread
Color Codes
Katsumi: #008000
Bandita: #FF4000
Domino: #400080
Blaise: #0040FF
Apex: #800040
Chase: #BF0000
Bandita: #FF4000
Domino: #400080
Blaise: #0040FF
Apex: #800040
Chase: #BF0000
- Blade ocs
- Main-Eventer
- Posts: 2293
- Joined: Sun Oct 08, 2023 9:40 pm
- Has thanked: 605 times
- Been thanked: 132 times
-
- Random Topics
- Replies
- Views
- Last post
-
- 1Replies
- 522 Views
- Last post by LawHell
Sun Feb 20, 2022 6:24 pm
-
-
[Hentai POW Match] Lunara Ashmore (D) vs Angelina Tarrant (D) - Double debut means double pleasure
Last post by skip-stop « Sun Feb 20, 2022 7:26 pm - 44Replies
- 5952 Views
- Last post by Monsy
Sun Jan 01, 2023 1:23 am
-
-
- 1Replies
- 495 Views
- Last post by anime_hentaifighter
Sun Feb 20, 2022 7:31 pm
-
- 3Replies
- 648 Views
- Last post by anime_hentaifighter
Sun Feb 20, 2022 10:20 pm
-
- 1Replies
- 495 Views
- Last post by anime_hentaifighter
Sun Feb 20, 2022 7:39 pm


