Mr.Q here!
Why the new account?!
Cause I lost my goddamn phone where I have my shit saved! Huhuhuhu!
Took me a long time to get a replacement.
So anyone who I failed to play with, sorry guys. My dumbass forgot where my phone went flying in the family outing.
I blame my cousins and my nephew's for that.
So I'm back again with a brick phone.
Also, what do I do now?
Should I adopt my old roster or make a new one?
Can someone give me the discord link?
Is this place still alive while I was gone?
THE PIMP IS BACK
- APimpNamedSlickback
- TV-worthy
- Posts: 495
- Joined: Fri May 08, 2026 5:51 am
- Has thanked: 13 times
- Been thanked: 101 times
THE PIMP IS BACK
If interested in a match or discussion, just pm me in Discord Server
Eazynine or APimpNamedSlickBack in the server
Pimp House - Mixed Roster (WIP)
Eazynine or APimpNamedSlickBack in the server
Pimp House - Mixed Roster (WIP)
- ThurmanMermanPlx
- Opener
- Posts: 774
- Joined: Wed Dec 13, 2023 5:38 pm
- Location: West Coast
- Has thanked: 380 times
- Been thanked: 227 times
- Contact:
Re: THE PIMP IS BACK
Ah, wondered where you'd gone off to right after coming back. xD
Not sure if Winner or one of the other mods could reset your password for you? Worth an ask.
Not sure if Winner or one of the other mods could reset your password for you? Worth an ask.
My RP profile/preferences
Red's Requests (updated 9/21/26)
Audrey Trovita (LW) || Audrey (mixed)
Keira Robinson (MW) || Keira (mixed)
Delphine Abyssia (MW, young lioness)
discord thurmanmermanplx
(same as username)
Red's Requests (updated 9/21/26)
Audrey Trovita (LW) || Audrey (mixed)
Keira Robinson (MW) || Keira (mixed)
Delphine Abyssia (MW, young lioness)
discord thurmanmermanplx
(same as username)
- Blade ocs
- Main-Eventer
- Posts: 2290
- Joined: Sun Oct 08, 2023 9:40 pm
- Has thanked: 597 times
- Been thanked: 131 times
Re: THE PIMP IS BACK
Maybe ask the .ods or someone to send you back a email password reset to your email? Otherwise ask them if they can go into your roster pag3 and such and go into edit mode and copy snd paste Everthing to a goggle doc?
- Harem Girl
- Opener
- Posts: 757
- Joined: Tue Nov 07, 2023 10:26 pm
- Location: Florida
- Has thanked: 353 times
- Been thanked: 251 times
Re: THE PIMP IS BACK
Glad to see you back! And you should be able to get back your own account if that is something you are interested in, that being said, if you want a fresh start, that is fine as well. <3
- APimpNamedSlickback
- TV-worthy
- Posts: 495
- Joined: Fri May 08, 2026 5:51 am
- Has thanked: 13 times
- Been thanked: 101 times
Re: THE PIMP IS BACK
Probably not gonna ask for my old acc. I just saw the damn thing to online a few hours ago.Harem Girl wrote: ↑Fri May 08, 2026 10:42 amGlad to see you back! And you should be able to get back your own account if that is something you are interested in, that being said, if you want a fresh start, that is fine as well. <3
Brrr.
Someone is using it and I probably left the tab open on it and they found the acc.
I'll probably just start fresh.
Except for my boy Ivan, imma get him him back and some of the girls.
If interested in a match or discussion, just pm me in Discord Server
Eazynine or APimpNamedSlickBack in the server
Pimp House - Mixed Roster (WIP)
Eazynine or APimpNamedSlickBack in the server
Pimp House - Mixed Roster (WIP)
-
- Random Topics
- Replies
- Views
- Last post
-
- 1Replies
- 445 Views
- Last post by Shoothing Stars
Wed Jan 04, 2023 5:58 pm
-
- 1Replies
- 531 Views
- Last post by anime_hentaifighter
Wed Jan 04, 2023 11:53 pm
-
- 1Replies
- 1475 Views
- Last post by anime_hentaifighter
Wed Jan 04, 2023 11:54 pm
-
- 1Replies
- 503 Views
- Last post by anime_hentaifighter
Thu Jan 05, 2023 12:15 am
-
- 1Replies
- 1474 Views
- Last post by anime_hentaifighter
Thu Jan 05, 2023 12:16 am



