Sorry I have been lacking replies and writing short ones a bunch. Been obnoxious on other things. Umamusume has also been getting my attention as well. Can't you tell I have El Condor Pasa on my roster? And yes, you can sue her. Face claim.
I am aware of the images in my roster page not showing, but atm idk what else to use. I want to use something easy and simple where I don't have to redo the images. I have no idea what's up with the cat box, to be honest.
Also, I made a homebrew race for D&D/Pathfinder for Umamusume if you want to check it out. Feedback is appreciated.
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1nZM ... p=drivesdk
Sorry that I have been lacking
-
- Random Topics
- Replies
- Views
- Last post
-
- 37Replies
- 3408 Views
- Last post by Lederface
Mon Jan 17, 2022 7:24 am
-
- 9Replies
- 1194 Views
- Last post by Vc0m
Sun Mar 20, 2022 1:06 am
-
- 25Replies
- 2046 Views
- Last post by Random_Username
Fri Oct 22, 2021 7:18 pm
-
- 2Replies
- 599 Views
- Last post by Ichi
Fri Nov 05, 2021 3:28 pm
-
-
10/20/2021 LAW-shop.com Products website (Open thread for Merch Sales)
Last post by The Riders « Wed Oct 20, 2021 12:46 pm - 9Replies
- 2746 Views
- Last post by The Riders
Wed May 18, 2022 3:25 pm
-

