Hi everyone! Sorry that activity from me has been scarce recently. I went on holiday about a week ago and haven't been able to get WiFi connection on my laptop, so I haven't been able to go on LAW or even hop on the discord server for more than a few moments.
Before this holiday work was busy and keeping me not free in the evenings so posting from me has been extremely slow. I'd like to just apologise to my role-playing partners for being so wishy washy this past month. I'll be back to LAW on the 3rd and will hopefully get some posts up on the 4th, so sorry again.
Unintended break
-
- Random Topics
- Replies
- Views
- Last post
-
- 2Replies
- 1383 Views
- Last post by Caboose2.0
Sun Jan 07, 2018 2:53 pm
-
- 2Replies
- 4344 Views
- Last post by CaptainL
Tue Jun 05, 2018 4:28 pm
-
- 76Replies
- 9687 Views
- Last post by CyanDimitrik
Tue Jan 23, 2018 11:13 pm
-
-
This is not goodbye forever... this is only goodbye for now
Last post by Rainmaker619 « Mon Jan 08, 2018 6:17 am - 4Replies
- 1672 Views
- Last post by Devastated
Mon Jan 08, 2018 3:50 pm
-
-
- 1Replies
- 3259 Views
- Last post by dlamp
Mon Jan 08, 2018 11:57 pm