To my current thread partners. Im very sorry to tell you thos, but our threads might have to be put on hold for a while since I'm busy focusing on trying to get a place for my internship and finishing my Final Year Project for University.
I will try to reply from time to time, but that would be very irregular. Depending on my mood or I'm not too tired
Once again, I'm terribly sorry
Going MIA for a while
- FreshBritishSalmon
- Main-Eventer
- Posts: 2579
- Joined: Tue Feb 28, 2023 8:36 pm
- Has thanked: 17 times
- Been thanked: 219 times
-
- Random Topics
- Replies
- Views
- Last post
-
- 88Replies
- 6064 Views
- Last post by ScylliasExoter
Mon Aug 28, 2023 1:07 am
-
- 1Replies
- 957 Views
- Last post by ClockwerkSamurai12
Sat Apr 22, 2023 5:15 am
-
-
Hana-Bi Sakurai & Jenny Rodouko Jennifer Wilson & Jack The Ripper
Last post by winner3 « Sat Apr 22, 2023 5:06 pm - 1Replies
- 1772 Views
- Last post by winner3
Sat Apr 22, 2023 5:06 pm
-
-
- 1Replies
- 1495 Views
- Last post by the funny girl
Sat Apr 22, 2023 6:50 pm
-
- 30Replies
- 3169 Views
- Last post by Arjuna
Sat Aug 05, 2023 2:53 pm