Gonna be sporadic
-
Pegasus
- Icon
- Posts: 3233
- Joined: Fri Apr 15, 2022 12:54 am
- Has thanked: 4 times
- Been thanked: 324 times
Gonna be sporadic
Hey guys! I just wanted to come on here and say replies will be a bit sporadic as the summer season is settling in and I have my own fictional promotion to worry about at the moment so it’ll be here and there for replies. Once We Are LAW kicks off, I’ll prioritize mainly those matches and any buildup to them with the users I’m working with in those cases. Anything else will be at least weekly replied to.
Flight of the Pegasus roster: viewtopic.php?f=21&t=11975
Welcome to the Pegasus Cinematic Universe (outside of LAW projects) https://archiveofourown.org/users/jtstill423/works (Updated Link)
Welcome to the Pegasus Cinematic Universe (outside of LAW projects) https://archiveofourown.org/users/jtstill423/works (Updated Link)
-
- Random Topics
- Replies
- Views
- Last post
-
- 2Replies
- 901 Views
- Last post by KillerV
Tue Feb 22, 2022 3:18 pm
-
- 62Replies
- 5593 Views
- Last post by arktriumph
Sat Oct 09, 2021 8:37 am
-
-
When Mothers Battle: Audrey Hunter vs Mary Ivonskaya
Last post by The Riders « Tue May 11, 2021 5:36 pm - 68Replies
- 8279 Views
- Last post by The Riders
Thu Dec 02, 2021 7:54 pm
-
-
- 7Replies
- 1205 Views
- Last post by Arjuna
Tue Jun 01, 2021 4:27 pm