Hey guys! It's only me! I do apologise for slowing right down and only getting the odd post in a week, I've been really swamped under in real life. It's not looking like it is going to slow down any time soon over the next week or so, but I'll continue to get what posts I can as and when the time comes.
With that in mind I will have to make Apex replies the top priority, but I should be able to pip a few replies when I can. I do apologise for this big slow down and I hope to get more time soon. I'll be back to posting ways hopefully in a week or so if all goes well.
-thesteed
Real life getting on top a bit...
- thesteedman
- Main-Eventer
- Posts: 2329
- Joined: Thu May 10, 2018 2:07 pm
- Has thanked: 48 times
- Been thanked: 167 times
-
- Random Topics
- Replies
- Views
- Last post
-
- 58Replies
- 6417 Views
- Last post by Devilish53
Wed Apr 13, 2022 6:26 pm
-
- 68Replies
- 5617 Views
- Last post by Ringropes98
Sun Nov 01, 2020 5:57 pm
-
- 68Replies
- 5800 Views
- Last post by xalex
Fri Mar 25, 2022 8:22 am
-
- 28Replies
- 3016 Views
- Last post by Bare
Sun Oct 04, 2020 4:01 pm
-
- 1Replies
- 946 Views
- Last post by Lilan9958
Mon Jun 29, 2020 10:55 pm