Looks at the post number
.
.
.
Jesus, when did that happen?
So in case you read it after I made more replies, this is my post number 2000, made after nearly 10 months since I joined... I honestly can't quite believe that it was only so long.
This is the part when I say I'm not good at this and insert a joke about toxic masculinity not letting me express emotions like a normal person but, I'm out of jokes and actually, I want to say at least a little, won't be tagging anyone, y'all get enough notifiers as it is I'm sure.
Well, it's been a hell of a ride, I don't think I have been a part of such a cool community ever before. I met a lot of cool people, most all people I met here, in fact, are cool (Yes, I'm looking at you specifically) and had some great fun with you all. Now before it starts sounding like a farewell, I'M NOT GOING ANYWHERE. So I guess the bad news is you still got to deal with me, you managed so far, and I'm sure that won't change. And I hope we get to have even more fun in the future.
From Poland with Love
Polish
10 months and 2000 posts later
- ThatPolishDude
- Icon
- Posts: 3731
- Joined: Mon Jun 20, 2022 12:06 pm
- Has thanked: 305 times
- Been thanked: 357 times
-
- Random Topics
- Replies
- Views
- Last post
-
- 13Replies
- 1446 Views
- Last post by Albentes
Fri Jan 31, 2025 1:07 pm
-
- 1Replies
- 863 Views
- Last post by Galahad
Fri Oct 04, 2024 11:59 am
-
- 62Replies
- 6073 Views
- Last post by Galahad
Thu Oct 24, 2024 10:30 am
-
-
Jenny "The Aquanator" vs Rai Kamiya - Soaking The Speedo Runt!
Last post by Jaystar « Fri Oct 04, 2024 7:47 pm - 33Replies
- 6388 Views
- Last post by Jaystar
Sun Aug 30, 2026 9:50 pm
-
-
- 1Replies
- 1029 Views
- Last post by Galahad
Fri Oct 04, 2024 9:29 pm