Sadly, this isn't a new thing for me, and it hasn't been for a very long time. I am terrible at managing threads, and I also lack the self control to not start more. I know there are a large amount of people who have been waiting on posts from me for months on end, and it makes me feel like shit, as I myself am not the most patient of people. I apologize for that, and I hope to be better. With the new year approaching, I'd like to make a promise to myself and all of my RP partners: By the end of the year 2023, I am going to have a drastically smaller number of threads, and I will reply to all of them consistently. I wanna return to how I was when I first got to LAW, able to finish large matches in the span of just a month.
Also, I would like to thank this community. It was about a year and a half ago I arrived here, and everyone has been nothing but welcoming to me. In the time I've been here, I've grown to love this place. LAW has become one of my biggest hobbies, and I wouldn't have it any other way. Thank you all for being such great friends. You mean the world to me.
Slow posting, neglecting threads, all that other stuff...
- Deskfan45
- I blow people. Don't make it weird.
- Posts: 1653
- Joined: Tue Feb 09, 2021 9:06 pm
- Has thanked: 22 times
- Been thanked: 313 times
Re: Slow posting, neglecting threads, all that other stuff...
Why are we still here... Just to suffer?By the end of the year 2023, I am going to have a drastically smaller number of threads, and I will reply to all of them consistently. I wanna return to how I was when I first got to LAW, able to finish large matches in the span of just a month.
-
- Random Topics
- Replies
- Views
- Last post
-
- 2Replies
- 760 Views
- Last post by DSX93
Fri Aug 01, 2025 5:53 pm
-
-
A couple of Jobbers looking for Sadistic Heels
Last post by RipleyBelieveItOrNot « Fri Aug 01, 2025 3:33 pm - 2Replies
- 1049 Views
- Last post by Serto
Fri Aug 01, 2025 3:46 pm
-
-
-
A Toxic Green Debut: Green Machine(D) vs Toxic Pleasure
Last post by RipleyBelieveItOrNot « Fri Aug 01, 2025 8:23 pm - 53Replies
- 4823 Views
- Last post by RipleyBelieveItOrNot
Sun Aug 17, 2025 7:41 pm
-
-
-
Believe It or Not, Just Another Couple of Losers (“Glamorous” Kennedy Lee vs. Green Machine)
Last post by Pegasus « Fri Aug 01, 2025 8:35 pm - 98Replies
- 7254 Views
- Last post by RipleyBelieveItOrNot
Tue Aug 05, 2025 6:14 pm
-
-
- 1Replies
- 534 Views
- Last post by DSX93
Fri Aug 01, 2025 8:52 pm