Return!
- LowDefinition
- Mid-Carder
- Posts: 1041
- Joined: Mon Sep 04, 2017 8:43 am
- Has thanked: 8 times
- Been thanked: 116 times
Return!
Yes, I have returned! I feel bad that I suddenly went poof on everyone involved with my characters. But I had my reasons, it was the start of a new semester after a long holiday and I got a sudden shock in schedules and all that. But yes, now that I'm not so shocked in the schedules, I can start posting here again! Though not on a daily basis, maybe once in a few days. Anyway, looking forward to continue on where we left off and also start something new with the rest of you people.
I maybe Low Definition but my girls are... High Definition.

Open for match ideas and stuffs, hit me up in Discord (cause that's mainly where I am when I'm not posting) LowDefinition#5144

Open for match ideas and stuffs, hit me up in Discord (cause that's mainly where I am when I'm not posting) LowDefinition#5144
- winner3
- Site Admin
- Posts: 5814
- Joined: Sun May 14, 2017 1:12 am
- Location: League of Anime Wrestling
- Has thanked: 1639 times
- Been thanked: 910 times
Re: Return!
Welcome back, Low! No worries about you having needed to take some time off. We totally understand. Looking forward to picking back up where we left off ^_^
If you just need plain old winner, please reach out via If you're interested in scoping out my characters and/or pitching RP ideas, here's my roster
Peace, Love, and Sexy Wrestling Roleplay Stories 
-
Devilish53
- The Ominous Future
- Posts: 9229
- Joined: Mon May 22, 2017 4:38 pm
- Has thanked: 138 times
- Been thanked: 498 times
- anime_hentaifighter
- Hall of Fame
- Posts: 18510
- Joined: Sun May 21, 2017 11:24 am
- Location: trillian ashleysexfighter
- Has thanked: 4962 times
- Been thanked: 657 times
- Caboose2.0
- Pre-Show
- Posts: 640
- Joined: Tue May 23, 2017 12:16 pm
- Has thanked: 184 times
- Been thanked: 57 times
-
- Random Topics
- Replies
- Views
- Last post
-
-
A Matter of Honour: Homura Kōgetsu vs Kyo Akamatsu
Last post by Underdoggo « Wed Mar 18, 2026 10:27 pm - 51Replies
- 5365 Views
- Last post by Underdoggo
Wed Aug 26, 2026 5:00 pm
-
-
-
The Jobbers are fighting - Renee Steinhauser vs Ripley
Last post by ReneeCockyUndercard « Thu Mar 19, 2026 1:32 am - 43Replies
- 5330 Views
- Last post by ReneeCockyUndercard
Sun Aug 16, 2026 4:04 pm
-
-
- 6Replies
- 720 Views
- Last post by Over mainyu
Thu Mar 19, 2026 3:22 pm
-
- 63Replies
- 5672 Views
- Last post by MR. Q
Sun Mar 22, 2026 6:18 am