AGH I always do this, I have over extended myself and am totally burnt out to the point that my threads feel like a chore as opposed to fun (this is no reflection on who I RP with, it really is me)
Therefore expect limited or no posting for a bit. I hate leaving people hanging, but I hate writing shitty half baked replies also that cant get past a paragraph. If I cant give you 100% then I shouldn't be doing it at all
Burn Out
- anime_hentaifighter
- Hall of Fame
- Posts: 18510
- Joined: Sun May 21, 2017 11:24 am
- Location: trillian ashleysexfighter
- Has thanked: 4962 times
- Been thanked: 657 times
Re: Burn Out
Don't worry to much about it Riot. Just relax , and take a break so you can restore your mental batteries. Will be around for when you are ready to get back into the action ^^
-
- Random Topics
- Replies
- Views
- Last post
-
- 1Replies
- 2315 Views
- Last post by CharYui
Sun Jul 23, 2017 6:54 pm
-
- 9Replies
- 2440 Views
- Last post by anime_hentaifighter
Tue Aug 01, 2017 3:27 pm
-
-
Who is the top dog? "Amazon" Alaina Sanders vs Samuela Healthway
Last post by xalex « Mon Jul 24, 2017 5:27 pm - 78Replies
- 11223 Views
- Last post by Highfly
Sun Aug 06, 2017 12:16 pm
-
-
-
Diana Accera/Tina Armstrong - Training Day (Feat. Alaina Sanders)
Last post by Devilish53 « Tue Jul 25, 2017 7:47 pm - 67Replies
- 9256 Views
- Last post by Devilish53
Fri Sep 01, 2017 7:34 pm
-
-
- 56Replies
- 9389 Views
- Last post by CyanDimitrik
Fri Nov 17, 2017 11:25 pm