Hey all! First off, sorry for being so slow to reply for those I have threads with. It's been a busier last few months than what I've been used to, but hopefully I'll be back into the swing of things soon!
Secondly, I'll be flying off to Australia tomorrow for my first vacation in five years. This means I'll likely be unavailable for the next week and a half. So again, apologies too those I have threads with. I'll try to get some replies out just before I leave!
Stay classy, LAW!
Vacation!
- Darius 2.0
- Mid-Carder
- Posts: 1426
- Joined: Tue Jul 28, 2020 2:24 am
- Has thanked: 9 times
- Been thanked: 169 times
-
- Random Topics
- Replies
- Views
- Last post
-
- 1Replies
- 3029 Views
- Last post by Luncha_Libre
Fri Nov 03, 2017 6:31 am
-
- 1Replies
- 2503 Views
- Last post by Rainmaker619
Fri Nov 03, 2017 6:38 pm
-
-
Clash of Titans: Emma Wright, Moria Pandela, & Nagato Segawa vs Gorgon (d)
Last post by Rainmaker619 « Fri Nov 03, 2017 11:16 pm - 21Replies
- 4841 Views
- Last post by LunarOcean
Wed Dec 13, 2017 3:05 pm
-
-
- 2Replies
- 1331 Views
- Last post by anime_hentaifighter
Sat Nov 04, 2017 4:16 pm
-
- 35Replies
- 5687 Views
- Last post by CyanDimitrik
Sun Jan 28, 2018 6:16 pm