Hey guys,
Been a bit since my last update and I’m here to give a progress report. Nothing major. First off, my mental health has gotten worse and I am putting myself back in therapy. I’m getting help. I need it.
I’ll be focusing on correcting this for the meantime so don’t be expecting me too soon. I need to take better care of myself and focus on my own things for right now. It might not take long or it does, but I’m going to be picky and choosy on when I want to come back so this counts as an indefinite hiatus albeit not like six months longer. I’m also going to be quite busy and vacation is soon for me so those are other stuff on top of my plate.
I’m not doing WFPW anymore. I’m moving on to doing an all women’s promotion focusing on pro wrestling, boxing, and MMA so that will also be one of my main focuses. I also have other wrestling projects in the works which one of them focuses on Pride Month so if you have LGBTQ+ wrestlers you’d like to put out there, I’d be more than happy to include them. Just drop me a PM on here or Discord or you can go to CaptainL as well. He’s my spokesperson right now if I get real busy with things and can’t respond to people. Or go to Bare or RedShinigami or GolemGuardian or Highfly or FreshBritishSalmon or Kyra Agmento or Sigma Morgan, I’m good friends with them too. Along with plenty others. They represent the little Discord server we have in my absence.
When I do get back into the swing of things, I’m expecting somewhere in July. I’ll be mainly finishing up the threads and stories I have planned right now and we’ll see where that takes me.
Yeah, that’s it. See ya!
My Future on LAW
-
Pegasus
- Icon
- Posts: 3233
- Joined: Fri Apr 15, 2022 12:54 am
- Has thanked: 4 times
- Been thanked: 324 times
My Future on LAW
Flight of the Pegasus roster: viewtopic.php?f=21&t=11975
Welcome to the Pegasus Cinematic Universe (outside of LAW projects) https://archiveofourown.org/users/jtstill423/works (Updated Link)
Welcome to the Pegasus Cinematic Universe (outside of LAW projects) https://archiveofourown.org/users/jtstill423/works (Updated Link)
-
Underdoggo
- Upper Mid-Carder
- Posts: 1868
- Joined: Fri Oct 28, 2022 8:55 pm
- Has thanked: 585 times
- Been thanked: 125 times
Re: My Future on LAW
Your mental health absolutely takes priority. Take as long as you want before posting again, and absolutely prioritize what you want in RPing. Ultimately this should be something you enjoy, not something you do because you feel obligated to.
-
- Random Topics
- Replies
- Views
- Last post
-
- 19Replies
- 2002 Views
- Last post by Epicsnivy
Mon Oct 02, 2023 11:34 pm
-
- 1Replies
- 788 Views
- Last post by Ovrlrdalex
Mon Aug 14, 2023 8:00 pm
-
- 8Replies
- 1226 Views
- Last post by CaptainL
Sat Aug 26, 2023 2:00 pm
-
-
Choi Jin-sun vs Eloise Prelati (D) - Arrival of the Queen!
Last post by SeptaX1 « Tue Aug 15, 2023 1:05 am - 7Replies
- 1294 Views
- Last post by SeptaX1
Fri Nov 24, 2023 3:30 am
-
-
- 7Replies
- 1225 Views
- Last post by EdenFlow
Fri Jan 12, 2024 12:55 am