Hello everyone. With this post I wanted to apologize to everyone for disappearing some weeks, specially the people I am in threads with. I would have loved to remain here that time but some health problems turned serious to the point I wasn't capable of logging in and posting for way some time. It looks like my health is getting back to normal but I still have to get some tests done. I just hope everything is fine with my RP partners and that I can start catching up with everything from today on, starting with the people who have been waiting for a reply the longest.
Again sorry for everything.
Sorry for my absence
- UnusuallyTallJawa
- Ring Rat
- Posts: 296
- Joined: Mon Nov 01, 2021 10:47 pm
- Has thanked: 16 times
- Been thanked: 111 times
- Lederface
- Mex Post
- Posts: 6675
- Joined: Mon Sep 28, 2020 3:58 pm
- Location: Mexico
- Has thanked: 316 times
- Been thanked: 265 times
- Contact:
Re: Sorry for my absence
Don't worry my friend, I will wait patiently for your return to plan new and great fights.
- pu-level-up
- Main-Eventer
- Posts: 2719
- Joined: Tue Feb 19, 2019 6:50 pm
- Has thanked: 39 times
- Been thanked: 157 times
-
- Random Topics
- Replies
- Views
- Last post
-
- 1Replies
- 1210 Views
- Last post by Misfit_Alien
Fri Mar 01, 2024 5:54 am
-
- 2Replies
- 1180 Views
- Last post by Lucia the dominant
Sun Dec 01, 2024 8:41 pm
-
- 3Replies
- 1439 Views
- Last post by ReticentCone
Fri Apr 19, 2024 11:16 pm
-
- 1Replies
- 1253 Views
- Last post by Misfit_Alien
Sat Mar 02, 2024 12:19 am
-
-
I'm Back and I have the combination. 1 2 3 4 5! lol😜
Last post by StriketheTiger « Sat Mar 02, 2024 4:11 am - 1Replies
- 476 Views
- Last post by StriketheTiger
Sat Mar 02, 2024 4:11 am
-