First id like to apologize to all those who I've asked/started an rp with and stopped replying to them. It was not my intention to leave you all hanging for a long time but life has a funny way to make you think you have a lot of free time.
As for the announcement, im taking a long hiatus from LAW and Discord Rps. Ill pop here and there, probably finish some of the profiles that been siting in the draft for months now. Reason? Military...no joke just Military life, i been suffering for the past couple of months with leg pain that has now started to affect my spine as well as developing both depression and anxiety. I have a year and 6 months left in my Military contract where Hopefully Ill be of sound mind again.
I've honestly been delaying this for a while now thinking I could get back soon but recent developments plus the degradation of my mental health forced me to drop this now.
Thank you for the nice times, im sorry for leaving a lot of you in read. Hopefully I'll return soon to continue rping with you all, wish me luck <3
An apology and announcement
- Phoenixgamer312
- Knows The Ropes
- Posts: 154
- Joined: Wed Apr 05, 2023 3:25 am
- Has thanked: 82 times
- Been thanked: 89 times
- Contact:
-
- Random Topics
- Replies
- Views
- Last post
-
- 1Replies
- 1137 Views
- Last post by ZorzLeth
Sun Apr 23, 2023 4:38 pm
-
- 1Replies
- 1710 Views
- Last post by the funny girl
Sun Apr 23, 2023 4:48 pm
-
- 16Replies
- 1662 Views
- Last post by Pegasus
Sun May 21, 2023 2:59 pm
-
- 2Replies
- 1678 Views
- Last post by Kookio
Wed Jul 05, 2023 9:31 pm
-
- 1Replies
- 1810 Views
- Last post by ADarlingDucky
Mon Apr 24, 2023 4:21 pm