Hello Everyone!
I'm sorry about going dark pretty quickly, as many of you know, I was having some apartment issues along with a few other issues that made posting on the site extremely hard. I intend to start getting back to posting tomorrow.
I am looking forward to talking with you all and making some great stories!!!
I'm back
- CyanDimitrik
- Icon
- Posts: 3573
- Joined: Tue Jun 20, 2017 7:17 pm
- Has thanked: 102 times
- Been thanked: 107 times
Re: I'm back
Woo, welcome back!
Message me! I'm happy to hear from you!
You can also reach me at Katsumi#2325 on Discord!
My Roster
My Request Thread
You can also reach me at Katsumi#2325 on Discord!
My Roster
My Request Thread
Color Codes
Katsumi: #008000
Bandita: #FF4000
Domino: #400080
Blaise: #0040FF
Apex: #800040
Chase: #BF0000
Bandita: #FF4000
Domino: #400080
Blaise: #0040FF
Apex: #800040
Chase: #BF0000
- Blade ocs
- Main-Eventer
- Posts: 2297
- Joined: Sun Oct 08, 2023 9:40 pm
- Has thanked: 608 times
- Been thanked: 132 times
-
- Random Topics
- Replies
- Views
- Last post
-
- 1Replies
- 572 Views
- Last post by anime_hentaifighter
Sun Jan 26, 2025 11:21 pm
-
- 4Replies
- 1358 Views
- Last post by Pegasus
Sun Mar 09, 2025 6:25 pm
-
- 10Replies
- 1341 Views
- Last post by Albentes
Tue Feb 04, 2025 3:44 pm
-
-
Blossoming Dragons: Susanne Klein Vs. Nashi Dragneel
Last post by Epicsnivy « Mon Jan 27, 2025 2:11 am - 1Replies
- 595 Views
- Last post by Epicsnivy
Mon Jan 27, 2025 2:11 am
-
-
- 58Replies
- 5186 Views
- Last post by Bearhug Goddess
Wed Feb 19, 2025 5:23 pm


